Career Officer
So after purchasing 5+ doff from the exchange I have to ask do they ever actually work? Currently all five are broken and not allowing me to complete missions they are qualified for.

Any suggestions on how to work around this? Would prefer not to dismiss them since I spent a fair amount on them.

Thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
09-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanisdragon2013 View Post
So after purchasing 5+ doff from the exchange I have to ask do they ever actually work? Currently all five are broken and not allowing me to complete missions they are qualified for.

Any suggestions on how to work around this? Would prefer not to dismiss them since I spent a fair amount on them.

Thanks.
By "not allowing me to complete missions they are qualified for" do you mean you send them on missions and they fail (which is just plain bad luck) or that you cannot assign them to missions at all (which means you have bought the wrong factions DOFFs)? It sounds like you mean the latter.

Unfortunately, it is all too easy to do the latter as the backgrounds for DOFFs are not exactly clear enough to tell at a quick glance if you are buying fed ones for your fed and klink ones for your klink. Best bet if you have done this is to sell them at the same price on the exchange (so you lose nothing but time) and look for new ones by ensuring you check the box "Only show usable items - On" at the bottom of the exchange window.

Hope this helps.