Commander
# 1 New KDF contact
09-21-2013, 10:28 PM
This is related to my mission crossovers thread, here I suggest having KDF players get missions where they take orders from B'vat.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
09-22-2013, 03:10 AM
No, I don't want to have anything to do with that honorless petaQ! Keep the dishonor and dealing with treacherous targs like Drake to the Federation side.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Is that not the point of K'men anyway? To be the shady alternative to Drake.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
09-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
Is that not the point of K'men anyway? To be the shady alternative to Drake.
Klingon Intelligence =/= Section 31.
K'men is from Klingon Intelligence and KI is part of the KDF, answering to the Chancellor and High Council, unlike S31 whoose existence is denied, are not part of the normal command chain, work on their own agenda and answer to God knows who.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Empire Veteran
# 5
09-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captz1pp View Post
This is related to my mission crossovers thread, here I suggest having KDF players get missions where they take orders from B'vat.
If said missions allowed the Player to make the choice of following honor and fighting against the workings of the targ flop honorless B'vat instead of working with him.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Commander
# 6
09-22-2013, 03:58 PM
A good intro to that would be helping setting up some raids with orders from B'vat, who leads you, the KDF player, to do things that allows him to accomplish some of his Fed storyline goals. After you find out he tricked you, you can go and hunt him, only to find him missing (or dead as Starfleet Officers personally find out) and then discommodate his House (a bit like with what happened with Torg).

I was hoping this would have been at least present in one or two LoR missions, but wasn't (which is a shame). However, the missions we got instead were instead more awesome
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Empire Veteran
# 7
09-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
A good intro to that would be helping setting up some raids with orders from B'vat, who leads you, the KDF player, to do things that allows him to accomplish some of his Fed storyline goals. After you find out he tricked you, you can go and hunt him, only to find him missing (or dead as Starfleet Officers personally find out) and then discommodate his House (a bit like with what happened with Torg).

I was hoping this would have been at least present in one or two LoR missions, but wasn't (which is a shame). However, the missions we got instead were instead more awesome
I like this idea, alot.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.