Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
08-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Are Feds able to edit their Diplomatic cross-faction BOFF?
Republic Veteran
# 12
08-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacelli1 View Post
Are Feds able to edit their Diplomatic cross-faction BOFF?
They can, Fed Diplomatic BO's even use Race Specific Clothing (like the Orion Armor for Orions).
Plus:they are Tradeable (after activation) KDF ones aren't.
Republic Veteran
# 13
09-01-2013, 09:40 AM
...Not fixed!
Ensign
# 14
09-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Havnt you noticed that everything the kdf has is always second rate? wheres our special bundle in response to the vesta pack. How about that andorian pack? yeah i guess we'll just settle for being the bastard step child that nobody wants forever.
Career Officer
# 15
09-01-2013, 05:24 PM
I saw another thread seem to indicate that there was a fix in place at one time for this that subsequently got broke. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS?? I want to cite this fact in my (repeated) tickets about the issue, but cannot without some backup.
Career Officer
# 16
09-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
They can, Fed Diplomatic BO's even use Race Specific Clothing (like the Orion Armor for Orions).
Plus:they are Tradeable (after activation) KDF ones aren't.
I heard that some months back they changed that so you can no longer trade your diplomacy/marauding boffs. Like doffs packs you buy at your fleet starbase for fleet credits. They changed that around season 7 launch to no longer be tradeable, despite player protests. So I wouldn't put it past them with the boffs. (Players in game a few weeks ago were talking about the boffs no longer being tradeable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by araknix1 View Post
Havnt you noticed that everything the kdf has is always second rate? wheres our special bundle in response to the vesta pack. How about that andorian pack? yeah i guess we'll just settle for being the bastard step child that nobody wants forever.
Yeah. I was very disappointed when my klingon reached rank 4 marauding and I didn't get a special uniform unlock like the diplomacy outfit my main fed got (which is actually the later seasons DS9 and later TNG movies dress uniform).
Republic Veteran
# 17
09-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Was a bit busy the last weeks ...
btw; still not fixed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
I heard that some months back they changed that so you can no longer trade your diplomacy/marauding boffs.
They can still be traded, ask what BOFF the buyer want, get the BO from the Ambassador, ACTIVATE it, trade the new Ensign from the Bridge Officer Rooster to the other Player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacelli1 View Post
I saw another thread seem to indicate that there was a fix in place at one time for this that subsequently got broke. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS?? I want to cite this fact in my (repeated) tickets about the issue, but cannot without some backup.
That was some PR nonsense, a Dev dropped by , mimicked a surprised reaction and left with "i though this has been fixed long ago" or a similar phrase and disappeared.

Last edited by valenn1; 09-23-2013 at 11:59 AM.