Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
So, I've submitted tickets on all of these with no response and no fix. Even talked to the QA in twitter and he said he could not duplicate my problem, and with considering how often it happens I don't believe he couldn't do it.
So here's the problems I'm having:

-Chase camera setting breaks during evasive maneuvers or EptE in PvP.
-Follow Target camera setting also breaks under high speed/evasive maneuvers.
-When the camera breaks, it will swivel on its axis back and forth rapidly leaving my helpless until I can stop, manually re position the point of view.

-Everytime I look at my stations tab in the UI to look at my bridge officer stations, they come up grayed out or blank. Sometimes all of them. Sometimes half of them. I have to click on the drop down arrow to switch BO's at which point the current BO's will then appear.

-My Ker'rat daily is missing. I had it on a couple chars, then it disappeared again. Now it's not on any of them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panserbjorne39 View Post
So, I've submitted tickets on all of these with no response and no fix. Even talked to the QA in twitter and he said he could not duplicate my problem, and with considering how often it happens I don't believe he couldn't do it.
So here's the problems I'm having:

-Chase camera setting breaks during evasive maneuvers or EptE in PvP.
-Follow Target camera setting also breaks under high speed/evasive maneuvers.
-When the camera breaks, it will swivel on its axis back and forth rapidly leaving my helpless until I can stop, manually re position the point of view.

-Everytime I look at my stations tab in the UI to look at my bridge officer stations, they come up grayed out or blank. Sometimes all of them. Sometimes half of them. I have to click on the drop down arrow to switch BO's at which point the current BO's will then appear.

-My Ker'rat daily is missing. I had it on a couple chars, then it disappeared again. Now it's not on any of them.
Yeah the Ker'rat "daily" is more like a every couple of months thing for me too, it's never been a daily..

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Career Officer
# 3
09-23-2013, 03:51 PM
My Ker'rat appeared several weeks ago after nearly a year since I last completed it,.

Now it's disappeared again.
Captain
# 4
09-23-2013, 05:45 PM
I hate the camera bug, I like to have my camera on free camera but it sometimes changes to follow target at random too and gets me killed sometimes. I guess it could be from high speed and manuvering.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Captain
# 5
09-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Try changing the default key for "camera target lock" to something other than "X" or anything else that you may be likely to hit unintentionally.