Career Officer
# 11
09-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxbad View Post
Yeah, but don't feel bad about it. Maybe someday you'll be a veteran, like me.
Lol, roxbad-----> F2Pr and here since July 2013

magusofborg--->LTS, join date shows June 2012, here since beta

I was talking about you, now shoo away fly

Joined August 2009
Captain
# 12
09-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I have done a VAST number of the surveys and offers and have been credited for almost 50% of the completed offers, the rest are IN FACT scams, phish and malware. The more offensive siode of things has become more and more relavent as of late: "whats your race" enter caucasian and be disqualified 100% of the time when that is the first question. This plain discrimination is illegal I dont care if its paid/free or subsidised you cannot say white people get none based on color.
Captain
# 13
09-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magusofborg View Post
Lol, roxbad-----> F2Pr and here since July 2013

magusofborg--->LTS, join date shows June 2012, here since beta

I was talking about you, now shoo away fly
Lol, mega. I know.

Roxbad-------> 200+ day veteran, who stopped subscribing in 2010 and returned in 2013 after Cryptic spammed his email with LoR ads.

bzzzzz.... bzzzzzz.... bzzzzzzz.....
Lieutenant
# 14
09-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Lol, if I was living with my parents, how would I have bought a $300 lifetime membership?
I actually own three different companies, a film production company, a visual effects studio and a company that provides stunt work to films.

Poor people crying about not getting free stuff are so hilarious!

Oh and, Mattysp911 and givearandomname are most certainly the same person, exact same run-on sentence structure and similar personal attacks posted only 45 min. from each other. OP, it's sad when people have to fake a conversation between two people to be taken seriously.
lets see the proof I can say I am president of united states and a billionaire doesn't make it true with no proof.

As for mattysp911 you can think were the same all you want I don't know him never have. sad little trolls are funny they want to argue about anything. I don't need to post with another account to be taken seriously enough people are already complaining about same thing which give is validity.

And to finish this arguement as I am done with this thread i dont need to argue with a child. what's sad is little kids like yourself needing to troll threads that have nothing to do with them or should even be concerned with

do you feel like a big man now? I hoped I was able to help you feel more like a man by letting you show how big you are on the internet.

your posts alone clearly implies your a 14 year olf fat kid sitting in moms basement a person who owns 3 companies would't have the time to even care whats being posted in this thread.

Last edited by givearandomname; 09-23-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Ensign
# 15
09-24-2013, 10:00 AM
duno about the OP but I've had excellent success in my endeavours ( despite the kiddy troll that thinks hes some big shot corporate mogul ).
The web hosting I paid for was refunded for two reasons:
1. False advertising by the intermediary advertiser ( Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 )
2. My right to a refund under distant selling regulations ( The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 )

So positive outcome there I can be less annoyed with my money back in my pocket thanks OFT ( office of fair trading ) I never had any doubts. And now onto another outcome, Due to my complaints my ISP has been brought into this ( mainly due to a suggestion from both the OFT and Trading Standards ) and has taken action against advertising content coming from peanut labs blocking their content in this country until a full and comprehensive investigation of their practices is complete and to safeguard other consumers from the misleading advertisements that peanut labs are promoting.

So all in all positive action there on behalf of and because of the consumer.
now onto poor little trolls sitting in mothers basement ( or whatever ) claiming to be big shot I only have one question for you well no I don?t really you must be tired owning 3 companies ( *cough* bull**** *cough* ).

Ensign set course for the next retarded American and engage superior knowledge...
Republic Veteran
# 16
09-24-2013, 10:44 AM
to Mattysp911 GRATS buddy! yank here but man i am so glad you got action on that, not just for yourself but for others too! i didn't bother with the so-called free zen after only starting to see what the "surveys" were leading up to. Sad day that marketers like Perfectworld/Cryptic cant take a close enough look at what they are promoting to see that it may turn round and bite them later....I sincerely do hope they actually check this stuff out and just drop it like the poison it is (peanut labs/free offer consumer traps).
Career Officer
# 17
09-25-2013, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by givearandomname View Post

your posts alone clearly implies your a 14 year olf fat kid sitting in moms basement a person who owns 3 companies would't have the time to even care whats being posted in this thread.
How would a poor person know what a president of 3 companies like myself do with our free time?
Answer: Beyond your comprehension
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysp911 View Post

Ensign set course for the next retarded American and engage superior knowledge
It's been my observation that when people boast superior intellect, they are often physically unattractive and just generally socially handicapped Also, if you do posses superior intelligence, why can't you spell or construct proper sentences?

Joined August 2009

Last edited by magusofborg; 09-25-2013 at 03:45 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 18
09-26-2013, 03:56 AM
Well, I've had a ton 'not pay,' but the worst one was one I did just tonight.

I decided to do some of those "Download this App and Install it for 150+ Zen!" So I booted up a Virtual Machine... because I'm not stupid enough to let those Apps touch my main OS.

I install it... and damn if it doesn't have 50-100 different malware/spyware/viruses hidden amongst the install process. Top it off... I didn't get the Zen for it. -.-

If you're going to @#(& my computer up with your trash-ware, at least give me the Zen you said you would.
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Lieutenant
# 19
09-26-2013, 06:13 AM
I would suggest to all of you having issues with the Zen offers to contact PWE through support.
Tell them all your troubles as detailed as possible and if you're able to, also provide information of the malware and viruses you have encountered.
Though they are not reliable for the advertising done by a third party. They do have an arrangement with the supplier and I have a hard time they will continue working with them.
Money could however be a factor here
Ensign
# 20
10-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Um; I know this thread is a few weeks old however I have a valid useful; non-trolling response for you; after all this IS a support forum.

PWE/Crypic do not deal with their offers; it is just like any other F2P company. They contract our to a third party who manages that. Depending on who the offers you clicked are through you need to contact the provider of that service. Usually on those sites before you click a survey to go do whatever there is a "Contact Support" or "Report a Problem" option. Use those to contact the merchant who is in charge of the survey redemption. PWE will only refer you BACK to that company because they only get paid if that company gets money from the advertiser or place trying to get your business/survey/whatever. Plus; I hate to say this but you know understand the saying "Nothing is ever free". That does apply with Free to play gaming companies; after all PWE/any F2P company are in the BUSINESS of making money. it is the point of business after all.