Rihannsu
# 21
09-24-2013, 01:35 AM
this thread is clearly a slap in the face to all the normal forums out there. The oP is clearly a fanboy of forums and a hater of posters and somewhat ambivalent to the current economic situation and is trying to paint posters in a negative light when we all know that most posters are sensible people with superb Grammar and speling.

i would continue talking but im currently being thrown under a bus right now.

/rage quit AND I'M NEVER POSTING AGAIN!!!!1

See you again in 2 days.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
09-24-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
this thread is clearly a slap in the face to all the normal forums out there. The oP is clearly a fanboy of forums and a hater of posters and somewhat ambivalent to the current economic situation and is trying to paint posters in a negative light when we all know that most posters are sensible people with superb Grammar and speling.

i would continue talking but im currently being thrown under a bus right now.

/rage quit AND I'M NEVER POSTING AGAIN!!!!1

See you again in 2 days.
I have cancelled my subscription until this forum issue is addressed. Once it's addressed, I will reactivate it in order to really prove my point. Until another issue crops up, at which point I will publically announce in the forums that I'm cancelling my subscription again until that future issue is fixed as well.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Career Officer
# 23
09-24-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
"Moving goalposts"? I use that one a bit. "Cryptic has never given the KDF anything!" "They gave you a revamped Qo'noS and shipyard." "Yeah, but we didn't get any new ships!" "You got the Bortasqu' variants." "Yeah, but we didn't get any ships after that!" "You got the Fleet Kamarag." "Yeah, but we didn't get any new consoles!" "You get Federation consoles in the reward packs for lockboxes." "Yeah, but the Federation got our consoles which means the KDF is worthless!" "You get the upper hand on the economy, since you get contraband easier and KDF doffs are worth much more than Federation doffs, typically." "Yeah, but noone plays KDF!" ... so on and so forth. Cite examples and watch them push the goal posts further in order to make it appear the original point has not been resolved.
THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED TEH DAM MARAUDING BOFF TAILOR ISSUE.

P2.

My actual number one gripe. ^^^

Oh, and leveling in this game is way too freaking easy. It took me three months of hardcore play to reach level 50 in this other game you've never heard of, and it was FUN! P4.

And PvP was way better there too. P1.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 24
09-30-2013, 01:19 AM
Are there any fleets recruiting?
THIS GAME IS DOOOOMMMED!!!!!!
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!