Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Hi
I launch the shortcut and the launcher appears in the task bar below but it does not show on the screen.
if i hover over the icon it shows a small image of it and that it is running but i cannot get in to the launcher at all.
this is the second day of this now and I'm very annoyed, I have uninstalled the launcher twice and re-installed it.
i have even used task manager to try and switch to it, but nothing works.
any suggestions
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Try pressing alt+ enter twice.

If a game minimises and I cant bring it back up I do that and it comes up. May or may not work but its worth a try

Its not a fix, its a work around but atleast you'll be able to play if it works.

The opinions expressed within my posts may not reflect those of yourself, or others. However in a world where free speech is still valued (mostly) I am entitled to them. Respect & mutual understanding are the first steps towards the human race solving its problems!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
09-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Check out the red text above this post, towards to top of the forums. Direct link: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=11

That should help

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment