Captain
# 21
09-24-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidneutronium View Post
If you look at these 2 pictures you'll see that the artist used the too thin calves on the pants complaint version on the skirts.

What I mentioned in the tribble feedback was that this fixes the skirt problem but he/she/artist needs to reduce the sides of the thighs. Possibly 1/3 to 1/2 the current thigh depth/side. The current leg bulk slider ranges on tribble is perfect but the sides of the thighs needs to be reduced.

Reducing the depth/sides on the thighs could also fix the too thin calves on the tight pants.
I agree that the thighs currently look too thick on Tribble, but the scaling issues with the other body parts also need to be fixed. For all we know, the excessive thigh thickness could be a side effect of the wider hips; that is, the hips are too wide in proportion to the knees, so the scaling of the thighs is off too.
Rihannsu
# 22
09-24-2013, 09:15 PM
seriously? this is what bothers you about the game???? how spread apart a digital woman's legs are? Not serious issues that actually affect gameplay. I would think you guys would be happy about a woman's legs spreading but I'm guessing that's one of the reasons this whole thread is here in the first place.
Captain
# 23
09-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbailey View Post
seriously? this is what bothers you about the game???? how spread apart a digital woman's legs are? Not serious issues that actually affect gameplay.
This is a Star Trek game and is also a MMORPG, that stands for Massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
Yes, believe it or not, ROLE PLAYING is a fundamental part of this game.

Some enjoy doing STFs once and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again (insert infinitum icon) to gain more dithium and new items to play thouse STFs a bit more faster again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again (insert infinitum icon).

Some other players enjoy doing something more in this game Star Trek Game.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by cerritourug; 09-24-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Captain
# 24
09-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbailey View Post
seriously? this is what bothers you about the game???? how spread apart a digital woman's legs are? Not serious issues that actually affect gameplay. I would think you guys would be happy about a woman's legs spreading but I'm guessing that's one of the reasons this whole thread is here in the first place.
People play games for different reasons! More news at 11.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!