Career Officer
# 201
08-23-2013, 09:34 AM
1000 KDF Rebel ground kills is "Defending the Empire" - 50 points.
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
Kirk's Protege Jr - 30/05/2014
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Ensign
# 202
08-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
Total achievable accolade points on federation side is now 17635 from all publicly known accolades.
Hi, can you tell me if this number includes the Romulan accolades "Family Comes First" (10 pts), "There Are Four Lights" (10), "There Are Five Lights" (10) and "It's A Fake" (25)? Thanks in advance.

Also, I saw on the wiki that there is a "Tholian Incursion Defender" accolade. Can anyone confirm this? I do the Starbase Incursion a fair bit and have never seen a Tholian one.
Empire Veteran
# 203
08-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel1rest View Post
Hi, can you tell me if this number includes the Romulan accolades "Family Comes First" (10 pts), "There Are Four Lights" (10), "There Are Five Lights" (10) and "It's A Fake" (25)? Thanks in advance.

Also, I saw on the wiki that there is a "Tholian Incursion Defender" accolade. Can anyone confirm this? I do the Starbase Incursion a fair bit and have never seen a Tholian one.
It includes all the accolades you listed with the exception of "It's a Fake". That accolade is only rewarded when you turn in the mission "Tradecraft" and I haven't figured out a way yet to pick it up physically on a Federation character. Teaming with a Romulan isn't enough.

As for the Tholians I've never encountered them either in Starbase Incursion and I have run quite a few of those too with a tier 5 starbase during our fleet marks farming runs.

If you're 25 points short you may be missing "Detective" that Cryptic added to the mission "Standoff" last year.
Ensign
# 204
08-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Ah, nice catch. You are correct - that is the 25 pointer I was missing.

Is it possible for a Fed to team with a Rom for those other accolades? Although teamed with a Romulan, my Fed character was unable to join the missions "The Helix" or "Gasko Blues", so didn't get "Family Comes First" when doing "Price of Neutrality". I've not tried to get the "Lights" ones - I just assumed they were unobtainable.

Thanks again for your help.
Empire Veteran
# 205
08-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Is it possible for a Fed to team with a Rom for those other accolades?
Not as far as I know. I've only been able to get those accolades by using the warp-to-friend feature you received for referring other paying players to the game before it went F2P. This doesn't exclude that some other means to get to those places will be discovered in the future. Based on history, I trust Cryptic's QA division will provide us with that possibility at some point.
Quote:
Thanks again for your help.
You're welcome.
Career Officer
# 206
09-16-2013, 09:25 AM
I've been trying to track what KDF capital ships tick off which ones in the KDF Fleet Alert event and have posted my findings so far here;

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post12423651

I'm pretty sure the issue affects only Federation and Gorn but until I find the last Klingon and Fek'lhri ships they could also be mislabeled (assuming the mislabeling is consistent). I could have sworn lingon and Fek'lhri were also affected but maybe I'm mistaken it's been so long since I did them on my KDF character.

Hopefully this will be useful to anyone who's trying to find them all or can provided added information in the other thread.
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.

Last edited by vsilverwings1; 09-16-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Career Officer
# 207
09-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Found the last mislabeled ship USS advance so just need to find the Undine ship Nykus and I'll be done.

Here's a final list of the mislabeled ships for KDF fleet alert;

=What I saw > what got ticked off=

Federation
Raleigh > Advance
Advance > Eridani
Marlowe > Uhlmann
Eridani > Raleigh
Uhlmannnot sure but think it ticked off the Marlowe (Federation)

Gorn
Yanas > Hekallss
S'terras > Menakk
Hekallss and Menakk > Yanas and S'terras (not sure which belongs to which now, sorry).

As you'll see, it's no wonder we've had trouble completing these accolades.

Borg
Romulan
Tholian
Undine
Klingon
Fek'hlri

...all seem to be correctly labelled and if they don't tick off it might be an NPC that go the final shot or the mislabeling is not as consistent as I thought.

Last edited by vsilverwings1; 09-26-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Rihannsu
# 208
09-21-2013, 01:08 PM
I just logged into tribble and within seconds I sponaneously completed an Accolade:

Quote:
[12:02] [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] You have destroyed 200 Voth ships!
[12:02] [System] [ItemReceived] You received a new title choice: Heretic
[12:02] [Mission] Accolade complete: Heretical Doctrine
I checked my passives, there is a Heretical Doctrine passive granting +2% bonus in specific circumstances... I also confirmed it's worth 50 accolade points.

So all that's normal for completing such an accolade.

I'm sure it's a bug (I haven't killed any Voth ships yet, to my knowledge), but at least we now know the name of the 200-Voth ship Kill accolade. (Note: I did not get accolades for 20 or 100 kills.)

Again this is on Tribble, not Holodeck.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 209 A compiled list?
09-25-2013, 01:13 AM
Hey all!

I was wondering if someone has made a compiled spreadsheet, preferably with all the maps that has surfaced over the years?

It would be cool if such a thing existed and could be added to this sticky.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Starfleet Veteran
# 210
09-26-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandormen123 View Post
Hey all!

I was wondering if someone has made a compiled spreadsheet, preferably with all the maps that has surfaced over the years?

It would be cool if such a thing existed and could be added to this sticky.
The wiki has lists, a guide, and if you delve into specific missions there are generally maps associated with the placement, although new accolades tend to show up here first as they are discovered. A good example would be the page about New Romulas. Scroll to the bottom to find the map and additional links.

If you start with the wiki link above, there are several links to specifics within the article. Hope that helps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.