Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 11
09-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Mirror ship spam ftw

Also the zone chat complaining about it makes me smile. =D Defeated elite version no problem, this is actually kinda cool. Id be a little wary with a lower end video card though, i was getting a little fps lag on my GTX, so lower cards might have trouble.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Career Officer
# 12
09-26-2013, 10:32 AM
A very nice doff, as I was wanting a Very Rare Tyken's Rift aftershock doff.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
09-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewfelix View Post
A very nice doff, as I was wanting a Very Rare Tyken's Rift aftershock doff.
Yeah, I was going fine (On my uni-laptop) Untill it deployed those elachi clouds, then i dropped to like 5 frames...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Career Officer
# 14 Thanks!
09-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the prompt clarification, Branflakes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We may consider making a new way to obtain the Shard pet in the future.
If I might make a suggestion, how about a 1-Shard project available after completing the main project, like you currently have for dilithium, etc?
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Republic Veteran
# 15
09-26-2013, 10:40 AM
What about the pet? It isn't listed as a reward.
# 16
09-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
What about the pet? It isn't listed as a reward.
It's not a reward for the new project; it was for the old project. We may consider making a new way to obtain the Shard pet in the future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 17
09-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The old project is not available any longer. We may consider making a new way to obtain the Shard pet in the future. Please see the linked news post for information pertaining to players who already had it queued up, and information about the new project.

The Duty Officer pictured is the Fed version, but there is an identical KDF equivalent, too. Romulans will gain access to their ally's version.

Your call! If you complete the old one in enough time, you may be able to start the second one. You won't be able to complete it, but would if we run the event again in the future Maybe just collect the shards in your inventory, see where your at in a couple weeks, and then decide? Just make sure to contribute them before the end date!

EDIT: You do not gain access to the bonus 1-shard project until you complete the new project (the one with the DOFF reward).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
okay I'm confused, if you selected the old event that had the pet avialable before the update or have it left over from last time is the pet still the reward or has it changed?

Check out my ideas for the game here
First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-F
First., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon Wolf
Wolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
Captain
# 18
09-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Ah, no Romulan doff? Would it have been hard to make a Romulan picture or copy one? I don't want humans on my ship.
Career Officer
# 19
09-26-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm patching right now. So just to clarify, the reputation project that comes with this event is not the same as the previous event, correct? So I can run it on a character I completed it on the last time the event was live and get the doff?

Last edited by zulisvel; 09-26-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 20
09-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0kami87 View Post
okay I'm confused, if you selected the old event that had the pet avialable before the update or have it left over from last time is the pet still the reward or has it changed?
If you already have the old project slotted, you may complete it and get the Vanity Pet as a reward. It's up to you.

However, you will not be able to slot the "Bonus" project until the new 14-shard project is completed (the one that rewards a Doff).
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Closed Thread