Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Cryptic Studios Team
# 21
09-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulisvel View Post
I'm patching right now. So just to clarify, the reputation project that comes with this event is not the same as the previous event, correct? So I can run it on a character I completed it on the last time the event was live and get the doff?
This is correct.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 22
09-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0kami87 View Post
O.O

Mind... Blown.
Thanks development team. The doff is a nice extra, the dilth is the main prize to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Mirror ship spam ftw

Also the zone chat complaining about it makes me smile. =D Defeated elite version no problem, this is actually kinda cool. Id be a little wary with a lower end video card though, i was getting a little fps lag on my GTX, so lower cards might have trouble.
I'm sitting here, staring at the chat, constantly going "It's not bad if you just IGNORE THE SPAM"
Career Officer
# 23
09-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This is correct.
Sweet! Thanks.
Captain
# 24
09-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Mister cereal box, look deep into you surprise prize inside and find the courage to not allow the CE to be nerfed. Challenge is needed in game, if some can complete it then it should not be nerfed...

Let's people rise to the occasion. That's what end game needs. Occasions that we the players must rise to meet.

Thank ya, have a good day
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Captain
# 25
09-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofasternow View Post
I'm sitting here, staring at the chat, constantly going "It's not bad if you just IGNORE THE SPAM"
Yep. 3 for 3 so far, about to start the fourth toon. So far ive only died twice (on the same char that isnt specced defensively well)

These arent any harder than the normal elites really. In fact the entity itself seems a little bit weaker than usual.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 26
09-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Yep. 3 for 3 so far, about to start the fourth toon. So far ive only died twice (on the same char that isnt specced defensively well)

These arent any harder than the normal elites really. In fact the entity itself seems a little bit weaker than usual.
I wish I had your luck - I get saddled with people who immediately break off and fight the Mirror ships, then complain "THEY KEEP SPAWNING!"
Captain
# 27
09-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Number 4 was a really rough start, but we pulled it off in the end

Protip - if you havent gotten it to 66 yet, get it to follow you away from the spawn. Makes life a lot easier

4/4
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 28
09-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoping88 View Post
Ah, no Romulan doff? Would it have been hard to make a Romulan picture or copy one? I don't want humans on my ship.
Romulans are a fraction, not a faction.
Former Star Trek Online Player
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Is it just me, or is the mirror ship spam inconsistent? Sometimes runs it doesn't seem to happen at all...
Captain
# 30
09-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoping88 View Post
Ah, no Romulan doff? Would it have been hard to make a Romulan picture or copy one? I don't want humans on my ship.
I wandering about that too, guess the KDF also get the human. It's so freeking rare there's only one kind- human.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Closed Thread