Empire Veteran
# 51
06-29-2013, 12:30 PM
We continue to fly the Australian flag at half-mast today over our Starbases, embassies and all other fleet holdings as we gather this day to remember AriseAbove ... and to say our goodbyes.

He will always be remembered.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 52
07-09-2013, 11:47 AM
About to kick off Tier I upgrade on our FED dilithium mine .... KDF mine upgrade already on timer.

Empire Veteran
# 53
07-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Our KDF fleet is just over a day away from having our dilithium mine at Tier 1 with access to the interior.

Our FED fleet should be sending the Tier I upgrade project to time sometime today.

Empire Veteran
# 54
07-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Wonder what Romulan Ale would taste good with ....

Empire Veteran
# 55
08-02-2013, 09:53 PM
::::: kicks back and opens a barrel of bloodwine ...

Empire Veteran
# 56
08-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Do you ever think that the Federation and Klingons are both being petty and have it wrong? ... Wonder what would happen if we declared our independence from both .... hmmmm.

Empire Veteran
# 57
09-17-2013, 05:59 AM
"Firing maneuvering thrusters ... back to page 1."

Empire Veteran
# 58
09-27-2013, 06:14 AM
We're still open to any Romulan lone wolves out there looking for a home on either KDF-side, FED-side or both.

Empire Veteran
Combat Log -- Stardate: 91343.69

Following information that fell into our possession, we investigated was reported as a derelict Borg cube emitting strange readings.

A rival Klingon house seemed also to be making a bid for control of the cube ... as well as elements of both the Tal Shiar and rogue Starfleet.

Let us say that we secured surrounding space before boarding and investigating the cube.

Examination of a fallen drone revealed that they had fallen prey to a plaque of nanites that attacked them like a virus.

Samples were collected as well as various bits of equipment, including the ship?s transwarp coils before the Borg ship seemed to adapt to the nanite infestation.

The problem? ? The adaptation left the Borg drones in more of a state of uncontrolled rage.

Our awayteam had to fight our way through the ship to disable the field preventing our evac to our ship.

Once back aboard our ship, I made the only realistic choice left to me in that moment.

We destroyed the cube to keep this infection ... and adaptation ... from making it back to the general collective as it would have made our hated enemy all the worse.

Respectfully,

? Gen. Hauk

Procurement Team Leader
Qur'dra Spaceframe Industries
Flagship -- Qu'In 'an bortaS

Empire Veteran
# 60
10-09-2013, 09:29 PM
We have queued up the upgrade project for our KDF Shipyard Tier V !!!! ... Just have to get the resources to get it filled and ready to go!