Lieutenant
# 691 Usless Customer Support
09-18-2013, 11:50 AM
For the last 5 days, I have been having an in game issue with the Dilithium Exchange. I submited a request to change out 75,000 dilithium of mine to gain 600 zen. Ever since that request happened, my transaction got stuck. I can not cancel out the transaction nor will it go through. I since then have contacted Customer service about this, 5 days later I get a response. The response was VERY frustrating. It simply read that I am experiencing an in game issue (which to that I already knew) and that either the system maintenance would correct it or I would have to submit a bug report to the QA team.

I do not understand why someone cant just send a request to someone with the physical capability to go into the system "off the back end", cancel out my request and simply give me back my dilithium? Why do I have to wait for and hope that the regularly scheduled system maintenance will correct it for me or wait for someone in the QA department to fix it. Especially when there are already almost 2 million tickets submitted so far and I seriously doubt that my issue will be tended to in a timely manor. I make this post titled "Useless Customer Support" for a reason. I have been playing this game since 2011. Though I enjoy playing it, and will continue to play it, the Customer Service department is totally useless
C&C of the Federation Outsiders
Career Officer
# 692
09-18-2013, 12:07 PM
I agree, Perfect World's CSR is anything close to "perfect". When Cryptic had their own CSR, it took days to resolve an issue, but now it literally takes months to resolve (not joking). And most of the time you just get a cut and paste answer or get a rejection saying they can't do anything (like reimbursements).

Be wonderful if PW would compartmentalize their CSR back into the individual games, so issues are resolved faster. But as it is now.......it's the worst CSR I ever experienced in any MMO I've ever played in the past 15 years. And yes, worse than Sony's.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Captain
# 693
09-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I agree, Perfect World's CSR is anything close to "perfect". When Cryptic had their own CSR, it took days to resolve an issue, but now it literally takes months to resolve (not joking). And most of the time you just get a cut and paste answer or get a rejection saying they can't do anything (like reimbursements).
Months? My last ticket took 9 days to get answered and resolved. I certainly doubt they answered that quickly just because they love me best.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lieutenant
# 694
09-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Its getting to the point where you cant rely on PWE's customer service. Every time I have submitted an issue, all I get back from them is a basic "its your fault" reply and nothing more. When the Legacy of Romulus update came out, I was having massive issues with keeping New Rom loaded. It would always crash. I would report bugs, try to load my character in a different location, even try to leave. I had no choice but to leave my toon there for almost a full month. Then they fixed the bug and I was able to finish a mission that I was working on there and leave that area.

I had to force PWE to send an issue to a higher up support agent just to attempt to correct my issue off a different ticket. I know that there is only so much that a CSR can do, but come on. I could probably do a better job then some of these people. And it is not ALWAYS the customers fault when someone is dealing with a bug in the system.
Rihannsu
# 695
09-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l9of20 View Post
For the last 5 days, I have been having an in game issue with the Dilithium Exchange. I submited a request to change out 75,000 dilithium of mine to gain 600 zen. Ever since that request happened, my transaction got stuck. I can not cancel out the transaction nor will it go through. I since then have contacted Customer service about this, 5 days later I get a response. The response was VERY frustrating. It simply read that I am experiencing an in game issue (which to that I already knew) and that either the system maintenance would correct it or I would have to submit a bug report to the QA team.
I had similar issue before. I had to wait for a maintenance cycle to clear it. try again after tomorrows and it will probably be fine.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
# 696
09-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I had similar issue before. I had to wait for a maintenance cycle to clear it. try again after tomorrows and it will probably be fine.
I hate the fact that I have to WAIT for them like that. You would think that when you contact Customer Service, they should correct the problem when you mention it to them about it
Career Officer
# 697
09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
I posted the same problems I had for months. and never got a answer. I had to drop a troll trap just to try and get results. And that seemed to work over all. Should not have to do that just to get a answer.
Empire Veteran
# 698 Customer Support Comparison
10-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Why is it that customer support in SWTOR is about 9001x better than Star trek online? If I submit a ticket in swtor I can expect a reply in 3 days atmost and usually one day and they'll explain when I could expect a fix if it can't be done immediately but in STO I'm lucky if I get a reply to a ticket in 3 months let alone 1week and usually its just an automated response or something saying that we don't care.

I submitted a ticket and posted in the bug section that even though I purchased the miner's costume it didn't fully unlock for me and will probably never know if it'll get fixed for several months. In addition in SWTOR sometimes a real person from customer support will contact you in game to converse about exactly what the issue is that you're having.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Career Officer
# 699
10-01-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm sure Branflakes could correct me if I'm wrong, but TOR's CSR is just for TOR, while the CSR in STO is part of the CSR for all Perfect World games. That's why CSR tickets takes so long.

BTW, you never hear anything from CSR regarding Bug Tickets. Especially if you post on the Forum.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Captain
# 700
10-02-2013, 12:02 AM
And when you're on SWTOR forums, CS is terrible!

Its a perspective problem and all CS representatives should learn to heal to full.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.