Career Officer
# 31
09-02-2013, 02:20 AM
I currently have 5 transactions opened now for 3 days that I have completed and awaiting zen for, I even have the emails from several of them saying thank you for entering prize draw yet they don't seem to notify penut labs/cryptic of them being completed, even reported a problem on the transactions page and heard nothing.. please get this sorted out
Captain
# 32
09-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Use to be, no matter what plethora of false information I put into the surveys, they would always say I don't qualify. Now, I never see any surveys at all, as in NONE on that page at all. NEVER!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 33
09-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Use to be, no matter what plethora of false information I put into the surveys, they would always say I don't qualify. Now, I never see any surveys at all, as in NONE on that page at all. NEVER!
I had a ton of surveys my first day and now there are barely any.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 34
09-02-2013, 08:01 AM
I get tons of surveys every day. I just can't do any of them because they all use this "Valued Opinions" site that I mentioned on the last page and it auto-disqualifies me no matter what. End result is the same as not having any surveys at all. No Zen for me anymore.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Ensign
# 35
09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerjosh View Post
I did a paid offer from godaddy.com I bought a domain, and was supposed to get about 2000 zen for it. I'm starting my second round of appeals with peanut labs now. Hopefully my godaddy.com order confirmation will convince them I really did the offer.
I'm currently having this issue as well.

I paid for a new domain a week ago and have not received the 1890 Zen points.

I've filed tickets with Peanut Labs and with PWE, no resolution has been presented.

PWE tells me to go to Peanut Labs, Peanut Labs tells me they'll get back to me in 24 hours. This was 4 days ago!

Unacceptable and truly unbecoming of an professional organization.
Captain
# 36
09-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Considering the myriad of problems we the players are having trying to get Zen via the Peanut Lab offers and Surveys...

How often does PWE or Cryptic check these things? Do they have any say in what is or isn't included on the 'Offer Wall'? Is there some kind of contract with Peanut Labs that has to run out before PWE can look somewhere else for an offer-partner?
Captain
# 37
10-15-2013, 04:05 PM
so no spam/malware huh??

http://account.91.com/common/Co_Quic...D=2439&from=pc

offer I opened downloaded a toolbar.... 5 other malware uploaded and now Im cleaning them out.. Offers again corrupted with malware viruses spam.. no payout for my inconvenience either.. VERY unhappy again.. this kind of crap ruins PWE and cryptic's believability.. Now how am I to trust my financial info is secure when I give you money??
Ensign
# 38
11-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussboleyn View Post
I live in the UK yet a get the peanut lab offers and not sponsorpay.
i also live in the uk and i get both...just refresh the page a few times and it'll change to sponserpay
Ensign
# 39
11-15-2013, 07:05 AM
i do about 7-12 surveys/videos etc a day and so far videos always pay out..and ive got a 70% success rate with zen payouts from surveys....also a lot of them are from the same organisation..so if you do one..you are auto disqualified for anymore from that site...i've made about 1100 zen from peanut labs,also im not suggesting this...but alias email addresses will help earn more zen too
Captain
# 40
11-16-2013, 02:45 AM
I usually just do the "watch " this "video" offers for 3 zen (on the rare times I log in.)

Once I tried the offer of the one that offers 504 zen for business cards. It took 3 weeks to get that sorted, and Only After I emailed the peanutlabs company about 10 times, all with proof that I filled out the offer.

They eventually did give me the zen they were suppose to in the first place, yet why the commercials that you watch for 3 zen , puts the zen in right away, and everything else either is not placed in without alot of bother or you don't get it at all, doesn't make sense nor is right.

As well as all the mail that you get from companies . It's unbelievable.

I personally do not suggest to fill out any offers and only watch the few videos they show for 3 zen .

Last edited by amahood; 11-16-2013 at 02:47 AM.
Closed Thread