Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Need a bit of Help #2
09-29-2013, 09:42 AM
As well as the other toon, I am thinking starting afresh with a TNG toon.

T1: Miranda, then T2: Oberth (yes I know ...) T:3 Need help choosing between 4 nacceled ship or Excelsior) then T4: Venture class with Galaxy skin , T4: Maybe Excelsior, see how I go, and finally

Need help here: Fleet Galaxy or Saucer Sep Galaxy? (Bear in mind I already have the MVAM and Odyssey [set])

All my Officers would have the correct TNG uniform.

As for weapons, probably best if we all have Type 2 phasers, they rarely used Rifles.

How does that sound to you guys?
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Career Officer
# 2
09-29-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
As well as the other toon, I am thinking starting afresh with a TNG toon.

T1: Miranda, then T2: Oberth (yes I know ...) T:3 Need help choosing between 4 nacceled ship or Excelsior) then T4: Venture class with Galaxy skin , T4: Maybe Excelsior, see how I go, and finally

Need help here: Fleet Galaxy or Saucer Sep Galaxy? (Bear in mind I already have the MVAM and Odyssey [set])

All my Officers would have the correct TNG uniform.

As for weapons, probably best if we all have Type 2 phasers, they rarely used Rifles.

How does that sound to you guys?
Sounds good. I would go with the Saucer Sep Galaxy which (IMO) is closer to the TNG rp line.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok