Captain
# 431
09-29-2013, 03:35 PM
JC reports a very quiet weekend over all. There's always next week if people are interested.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 432
10-05-2013, 11:06 AM
The weekend is here and so are TFBB events. 2PM Eastern Time, make sure you post in the TFBB chat that you are present so you are included, don't forget about tomorrow in case you can't make it today. JC is usually at Drozana Station, instance 1 waiting but it isn't necessary to be there to participate.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 433
10-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I might actually be there tomorrow. Maybe. Depends on math. Damn math.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg
Captain
# 434
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I might actually be there tomorrow. Maybe. Depends on math. Damn math.
The more, the merrier! JC reports today was just a couple of CE elite runs. Both went well all but the first dropping mizarone from the match after warping in.
Captain
# 435
10-05-2013, 07:58 PM
I was knockign about in a non-leet shippe no invite my PUG was ugly with Tholians and Shards we got the blighter down to 17% before the drops and un-said rage quits happen

PM[what.beepbeepbeep, do you have to do here]

Hum, well have a VA ship i guess also what the sci and eng messages for when to fire at the CE helps alot.

I had muh Bassy wit a whole load of Blanco MKVIII torp and beams.. i had a spare breen cluster and a HPang
and a X turret i believe i did fair damage amount w overload beam and high dam torp selections.. i used multi beam on the webbers and tried to not use it on the CE.. I blew up so much i took 20 parts to fix humpty together again

troublsome to realize the bars not set up to use the weapons and sheild consumables.. oh bother
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 10-05-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Captain
# 436
10-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Make sure you speak up when JC is teaming people, Senshi. I wouldn't be surprised at all by more CE runs tomorrow.
Captain
# 437
10-06-2013, 01:36 PM
JC's report for todays event is fairly short. The group ran the Elite CE first and ended up having to bail thanks to 3 PuG's on their team doing absolutely nothing. They finished off with a run of CGE that was actually a mistake by JC. He was supposed to click GSE but they stuck with it. The run went well although they missed something for the optional. The rest of it went well and they completed the run successfully. Tryulis was happy to get his first ever run of CGE completed successfully.

Next week is Thanksgiving up in JC's neck of the woods. Stay tuned to this thread to see if there will be any events next weekend. I will post as soon as JC lets me know unless Z beats the rest of us to it.
Captain
# 438
10-11-2013, 06:00 AM
Just passed down the line, there will be no events this weekend unless Z vetoes that. JC will be out of town for the weekend. I hope everyone has a fantastic Columbus Day/Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!
Captain
# 439
10-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Just a heads up passed down from JC. He is back and there will be TFBB events this weekend. 2PM ET today and tomorrow so make sure you post in the TFBB chat if you are interested in participating around 2PM Easter n Time.
Captain
# 440
10-19-2013, 01:04 PM
hum over slept it.. sorry not to see you once again.. i'll prob just jaunt about in a galactic memory tour..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts