Career Officer
# 1 Breaking Bad - SPOILER
09-28-2013, 12:13 PM
I for one am happy it is coming to an end. Because I am ready to get back to my life. I just watched the 8 episode of season 5. My mouth was left open on the final scene. Holy crap, Hank finally put it together, his brother in law is W.W. in the Walt Whitman book. Is anyone else on here affected by this show like I am? I'm going crazy in my mind thinking about what will happen next. Tomorrow I get caught up on the next 7 episodes on AMC and then the finale at 9. My wife better not forget and plan family time. I know that sounds horrible but seriously!
Rihannsu
# 2
09-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Never watched it, had no interest in it at all. i know everyone raves about it and i even watched a recap of the last 5 seasons just so i had a vague idea what the story was. even spoiling the entire story for myself i had no interest in it. i just dont think its my thing.

maybe in 5 years when ive forgotten all the spoilers and the hype has evened out ill give it a go and see what it was all about.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 3
09-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixhex View Post
I for one am happy it is coming to an end. Because I am ready to get back to my life. I just watched the 8 episode of season 5. My mouth was left open on the final scene. Holy crap, Hank finally put it together, his brother in law is W.W. in the Walt Whitman book. Is anyone else on here affected by this show like I am? I'm going crazy in my mind thinking about what will happen next. Tomorrow I get caught up on the next 7 episodes on AMC and then the finale at 9. My wife better not forget and plan family time. I know that sounds horrible but seriously!
Saw the first season. Dug it. Took me awhile to get back to it. Binge Watched it. Got caught up. Then this final half season started and good lord what a rush of intense drama.

So Grantland.com does some really fun coverage of it. And I totally loved the "HAPPY ENDING" they came up with in their most recent Precap.

The best being Flynn's ending:

Quote:
Walter Jr. Lands a totally sweet gig as a short-order pancake cook in an experimental IHOP where patrons are served breakfast in a pitch-black dining room. He drives a used Fiero.
And then CBR dropped this amazingly funny take on the old Hostess ads from comic books in the 70s and 80s ... Baking Bad!

Tomorrow is going to be something else. That's for sure.
Captain
# 4
09-30-2013, 03:43 PM