Lt. Commander
# 1 Elite Hangar Pets Performance
09-30-2013, 03:58 PM
I've been unable to find good information on this, so I reaching out to any rich carrier owners who like to do science with their combat logs.

I'd like to know some specifics about how the federation Elite pets perform. General data on all of them would be welcome, but I'm also specifically interested in the damage performance of Elite Peregrines in comparison to Elite Scorpions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2013, 03:06 AM
These are the ones I have and have measured, but not repeatedly, but the general classification should be correct (DPS - 1st to last, per hanger):

1. Elite scorpion fighters - 2.6k+
2. Elite peregrine fighters - 2.2k
3. Elite tholian mesh weavers - 2k
4. Elite tholian widow fighters - 1.7k
5. Yellowstone runabouts - 700

I need to do new test and get a second wing of elite peregrines just for the sake of a correct measurement, and a new time-frame of the selected STF so that the conditions are nearly the same. These figures are from a full length KASE (donatra fight may take a while, so in the new methodology, I need to stop logging right before the fight with her). The measurement of the peregrines and the mesh weavers was on the same run. The ship is a Tholian Recluse with APB3 and APB2. I'll try to make a fresh measurements by the end of the week, but I do believe the standing will be the same. The rest of the elite pets I have access to are IMO just not worth the high price tag.