Starfleet Veteran
# 71 Progress
10-02-2013, 09:34 AM
I have my maps all built. Now I am working on entering the dialogue into the story editor. I should be in good shape this weekend!

Here are some teaser images:

Colony Mining Station

Colony Under Attack

Exploring The Colony

Approaching DS9

Voyager Docked At DS9

Voyager In The Badlands

Looking forward to playing everyone's mission!

-Klintobean

Check Out My Other Foundry Missions Below:
View The Zypex Revelation Mission Trailer
View The Zypex Intrusion Mission Trailer
View TECHNOBABBLE Mission Trailer
Commander
# 72
10-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Pictures are looking good, I am kind of regretting not doing my other idea for a story but hopefully people will enjoy my Museum take on time travel!

Has anyone else noticed the way so much changes when you Duplicate a map, half the items snap to the grid! Pain in the Aft Section!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Lt. Commander
# 73
10-04-2013, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Has anyone else noticed the way so much changes when you Duplicate a map, half the items snap to the grid! Pain in the Aft Section!
I haven't noticed this, but I tend to leave the snap features turned off. When I copied the brothel in Sins of the Fathers, which has a lot of small set decoration pieces, they seemed to have all stayed in place in the copy.

Perhaps if you turned off both of the snap settings before pasting your map this won't happen. It's worth a try.
Commander
# 74
10-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donperk View Post
I haven't noticed this, but I tend to leave the snap features turned off. When I copied the brothel in Sins of the Fathers, which has a lot of small set decoration pieces, they seemed to have all stayed in place in the copy.

Perhaps if you turned off both of the snap settings before pasting your map this won't happen. It's worth a try.
...Good point, shame no one made it until AFTER I edited over 50 items!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Commander
# 75
10-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Sorry everyone but I am with-drawing my application to this competition so I can prepare for my deployment.
Good luck with your entry's everyone, I cant wait to see what people come up with.

Last edited by rickysmith1; 10-08-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 76
10-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Okay.
Who else is excited for Wednesday ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 77
10-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Okay.
Who else is excited for Wednesday ?
I'm looking forward to some foundry shenanigans.
Career Officer
# 78
10-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Let's kick the tires and light some fires!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 79
10-15-2013, 12:30 PM
I posted this in the entries thread just now:

Quote:
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is tomorrow, Wednesday, October 16th at 10am PDT. Please do not publish them until 10am PDT tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PDT tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever Just as late as possible, but by 10am PDT tomorrow.)

Also, please remember that you need to reply to this thread with its information in the format lasted in the OP (this needs to be filled out completely by the due date/ time for your mission to be considered. If I can't find your mission published in-game tomorrow around 10am PDT, I won't be able to add it to the voting thread.).

Thanks, and good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Sorry everyone but I am with-drawing my application to this competition so I can prepare for my deployment.
Good luck with your entry's everyone, I cant wait to see what people come up with.
Sorry to hear, ricky! Stay safe! We'll see you when you get back

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 80
10-15-2013, 01:32 PM
I love time travel missions.
I seriously cannot wait to play everyone's missions.
Good luck everyone.