Career Officer
# 1 Tailor functions since LoR
10-02-2013, 06:35 AM
I have an alien with reman parts, a couple of reman parts actually, so since LoR I've been unable to edit any of her costumes and outfits because they all flip to something completely character changing. I have wanted to buy costumes, but I can't because it'd change my whole character.

The exact same issue happens with diplomacy/marauding and other species specific Boffs, try to edit a borg/reman/breen anything that is locked and forbidden and the whole character flips to something else.

Has there been any comment on this? Can't old parts be grandfathered to stay selected but not newly selected? 3 years in you'd think these issues would be fixed.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Career Officer
# 2
10-02-2013, 07:23 AM
If the parts you used were removed from the tailor, you're simply out of luck. Time to make your "Reman" into something else.
Career Officer
# 3
10-02-2013, 05:18 PM
It wasn't a reman, but had a unique look, I don't think its acceptable for a character that old to have to go through a whole change because of short sightedness in the character creator.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Captain
# 4
10-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Meh, devs can change the game at will. tough break.
Career Officer
# 5 Familiar
10-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Sounds like the problem I've been having with one of my custom alien characters. She uses the Reman ears, which have mysteriously disappeared from the Tailor. Same story for all three factions, but only for female characters. Male "aliens" still have an option for Reman ears.

Since it's only for females, not males, I'm assuming it's a bug and not a deliberate removal. I filed a bug report a while back on this, hope it gets fixed someday.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.