Commander
# 11
10-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Check out the sig. ^^
[10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
Career Officer
# 12
10-05-2013, 01:58 AM
You should put a time limit on this. Otherwise it could end like that 35min 1v1 we once had when it took me a long time to finally get that 70k javelin crit.
http://hilbertguide.com
Captain
# 13
10-05-2013, 03:06 AM
heh, was just in a 3v3 arena match that pretty much sounded like this thread. dang thing lasted what, 45 minutes or more?

it was all turtles and one dps.

no one got anywhere, we got like... 4-1 (mostly us on one guy who was the weakest link on their team)and then everyone else quit out of boredom.

i think valerious and i went at it another 5-10 minutes stalemate and then we left too.

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 10-05-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Career Officer
# 14
10-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
I'll eng/eng you. First one to fall asleep loses.
K'eg/T'lol/Dude/Yak
Haha best post here. This is so true a tank vs. tank really turns into a battle of which player can stand the boredom longer. This whole thread sounds like an ego post :/ personally not the best quality of a team player. Anyway, to each their own.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com

Last edited by grayfoxjames; 10-05-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 15
10-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfoxjames View Post
Haha best post here. This is so true a tank vs. tank really turns into a battle of which player can stand the boredom longer. This whole thread sounds like an ego post :/ personally not the best quality of a team player. Anyway, to each their own.
Trinity is a good team player.

Nothing wrong with a little challenge here and there.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Career Officer
# 16
10-05-2013, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Trinity is a good team player.

Nothing wrong with a little challenge here and there.
Sorry I quoted the wrong thing I meant to quote the fall asleep one not that he's a good healer or team player. I edited the post.

I was not laughing at him or anything and no there is nothing wrong with a challenge here and there; just something about the way it was presented I guess. I guess one reads text as they feel it so I could be wrong in any case.
Career Officer
# 17
10-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecylus View Post
When F2P startet, people started to think that 1v1 works in here so I made a decision:
If you can kill my Eng 1v1, you will win 10 mill EC - if you don't, you owe me 1 mill EC.
Actually...re-reading the original post I need to take back everything I said and apologize. Seems Trinity is trying to just prove that 1 vs. 1 is not real PvP for those that think it is. Which is the argument all the posts afterwards were stating. Though, this would be something to prove to players in ESD and not in the PvP forums, I think most players here realize that 1 vs. 1 is mainly used to test builds and not a true measurement of PvP.

So for my part I'm sorry Trinity...seems I should stop reading posts at 1 a.m. when I'm tired. Either way to the O.P. I'm sorry for my post defending my point of view not realizing we have the same.
Career Officer
# 18
10-05-2013, 08:22 AM
You wanna hug this out as well, Foxy?

I'm not going anywhere near Trin, i don't 1v1 well and the idea doesen't appeal at all.

Plus i don't even get up in the morning for 15mill or less hehe.
Career Officer
# 19
10-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
You wanna hug this out as well, Foxy?

I'm not going anywhere near Trin, i don't 1v1 well and the idea doesen't appeal at all.

Plus i don't even get up in the morning for 15mill or less hehe.
Haha sure the world would be a lot better with hugs. I have no problem apologizing or admitting when I'm wrong. I would still take the challenge, though I think it would end up us just flying around in circles of each other for forever and that doesn't appeal to me either.

The real challenge for me is fighting against a full Science captain. A good one can shut a cruiser down real quick and you have to be quick and ready for all their drains and shut downs. Surviving a tact with a tanks stacking armor consoles, and an elite shield, borg set, ect. is a lot easier than a science. Too bad I rarely see as many good science captains as tacts and engineers.
Captain
# 20
10-05-2013, 10:53 AM
I fought thecylus once... Laughed at me for not doing any damage... Thanks :'(!
Forum fun murdered. No longer in service.