Captain
# 201
09-19-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepatriot1776 View Post
A modern Federation Command Chair and proper Bridge Chairs.
Seconded

Also we could use some small detail objects, like PADDS tricorders and medkits

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Commander
# 202
09-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adverbero View Post
Seconded

Also we could use some small detail objects, like PADDS tricorders and medkits
Mmm yes, I really need a Romulan PADD right now. I wonder if they could design a normal sized PADD rather than their version that's 4x as big.

Also I'm REALLY wanting Virinat for my current mission!

And all the little street items from Bajor.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Captain
# 203
09-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisscience View Post
Mmm yes, I really need a Romulan PADD right now. I wonder if they could design a normal sized PADD rather than their version that's 4x as big.

Also I'm REALLY wanting Virinat for my current mission!

And all the little street items from Bajor.
oh yeah some of the bajor details and items would be great for building things like markets and cities

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Captain
# 204
09-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Opening doors for klinks and rommies pleaze!
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Ensign
# 205
09-29-2013, 08:00 AM
We could use some shuttle interiors. The thread for adding them to Foundry was started a year ago! Also we would be glad to set our missions to be played solo (of course with the option to set the map as played solo). These two are really things we all need.
Captain
# 206
10-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adverbero View Post
oh yeah some of the bajor details and items would be great for building things like markets and cities
Not to mention the big books and the orb.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Lt. Commander
# 207
10-04-2013, 08:55 AM
I'd like to see the ability to determine the # of BOFFs that are able to enter a map. Even better: set the TYPE of BOFF for each away team slot so it can match up with your intended dialogue and storyline.
Lieutenant
# 208
10-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donperk View Post
I'd like to see the ability to determine the # of BOFFs that are able to enter a map. Even better: set the TYPE of BOFF for each away team slot so it can match up with your intended dialogue and storyline.
I really, really want this. Can't even put into words how useful this would be.

Other features I really want that don't seem like they'd be very hard to implement, in no particular order:

1. The ability to place single NPC enemies or otherwise customize group sizes. Sometimes you just want to fight one Changeling or one Bird of Prey instead of a whole squad.

2. More costume assets, like the Lobi Store uniforms and accessories. More hairstyles wouldn't go amiss either, but I'm definitely getting tired of those hoop earrings and limited clothing options.

3. Being able to stun or disable enemies instead of just killing them. I have one mission in particular where I'd much rather be disabling opposing starships and leaving them dead in space than blowing them up with all hands.

4. Set animations for when you (or other assets) enter and exit the map. Lots of missions have you beam to your ship and immediately go to another system, but the Foundry doesn't understand this, so it doesn't do the warp-in effect; likewise, if you're using a transporter to go to another ground map (say, from one ship to another, or one part of the planet to another), there's no beam-in/beam-out effect.

5. Optional objectives. I don't know -- this might be more complex to do than the other four, but they exist in stock missions as it is, so it seems like it would be doable. Sometimes you need to do something to keep a player from feeling like she's just being railroaded through the mission.
Lieutenant
# 209
10-10-2013, 12:28 PM
The inside Vault as a space map
Captain
# 210
10-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I'd love to be able to use the Reman hull materials on Romulan ship costumes. Oh, and they need to add the Ar'kif and Ar'kala. And the Avenger.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Closed Thread