Ensign
# 1 Unable to Transfer Zen to STO
10-03-2013, 02:59 PM
I posted a ticket, got the usual "clear your cache, restart your browser, try when logged in" response but still cannot transfer my Zen. Haven't heard back from Customer Support, anyone have any experience in this area?

Last edited by aocac101; 10-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Captain
# 2
10-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Can't say I have.

Perhaps its connected to the current problem with STO not wanting to load after the patch earlier today?
----
Yeager-Type; add it as a Federation 'Raider' and watch KDF players go crazy...

Queued Events alone do not player participation bring...
Ensign
# 3
10-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Nah, I purchased my Zen on the 1st. Pretty frustrating and it seems like something the customer support people should be able to handle themselves with just a few mouse clicks.
Commander
# 4
10-05-2013, 02:04 AM
Has the Probem been resolved yet? I would like to transfer some money for an few new Zenships and it would be sh** if the money is lost
Ensign
# 5
10-07-2013, 01:16 AM
yeah i have just bought some zen.. went to transfer from my wallet to game and now it froze and timed out.. now it wont let me back on to my wallet page.. just keeps timing out.
zen hasnt appeared in game and cant check if its still in wallet?
Lieutenant
# 6
10-07-2013, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by croupboi View Post
yeah i have just bought some zen.. went to transfer from my wallet to game and now it froze and timed out.. now it wont let me back on to my wallet page.. just keeps timing out.
zen hasnt appeared in game and cant check if its still in wallet?
You can try and wait a couple of hours.
Only encountered this issue once, but was solved by waiting. Servers can be cluttered and account status and Zen transfer might be held back in order to preserve player experience.
Ensign
# 7
10-29-2013, 05:28 PM
I have same problem. I select game Star Trek Online then when I try to select server the only option I can choose is "No Characters". Any help would be appreciated.
Ensign
# 8
11-04-2013, 09:29 PM
I can't transfer my zen either. It's sitting in my wallet but when I try to chose which game the button doesn't work at all. Seems like every time I purchase zen it gets more difficult. This is the last time, it's not worth this frustration and support doesn't give anything but generic answers that I have already tried. Are our accounts frozen if we contest the payment? Zen sitting in a wallet that cannot be transferred is worth nothing. I would rather have my money back.

http://youtu.be/2umJJJmoRsc

Last edited by itchiel; 11-04-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: video proof