Commander
I understand that you guys have bigger fish to fry based on the 22 page thread from a couple days ago (not that you have replied to it) but....

I'm at 3 hours for downloading the current patch which should take no more than 10 minutes.

Please tell someone that runs things over there that this is totally unacceptable.

EDIT: This is why this game is in the condition that it is in...NO ONE...player or developer has any interest in replying to my post.

Good luck...I'm out.

Last edited by mirrorterran; 10-05-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Ensign
# 2
10-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Since it wants a 4 gig patch, near as I can tell, I won't be playing this game anytime soon. I guess they don't want players anymore. I'll just spend more of my time playing my other games. I would actually prefer to just download a patch than a whole game. Oh well, I guess that they don't want me to play for a while.
Lieutenant
# 3
10-08-2013, 08:00 AM
It's different for everyone, I can through a gig a lot quicker than 100mb which is weird because the patch servers seem to be in chaos.

In other word's I'd download a update of 1gig then it would get the remaining 100mb and suddenly the download would become useless