Captain
# 12
10-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewtolomus View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't wanna be assumilated!
Resentience is football.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 13
10-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Resentience is football.
Touchdown?
Commander
# 14
10-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Touchdown?
FALSE!

It's a slam-run!
Commander
# 15
10-08-2013, 11:31 AM
This has already been suggested! honsetly read the forums before you post! all you're doing is generating spam!

though i do support the thing with the thing. that was a nice touch and something the other topics never mentioned. things should have things. but that's probably why this would never happen, because if you gave things things, it'd become to to OP and theyed have to nerf it :<

(grammar in this sentence was intentional)
Timelords Fleet
Captain
# 16
10-08-2013, 11:33 AM
It'll never happen because CBS won't let them and besides, it's all Lockboxes and Rep systems now anyway!
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
10-08-2013, 11:46 AM
I've been saying the same thing the OP is saying for years now. Glad to see some action finally being taken.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
10-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Posting in a Pakled versus Pakled thread.
Commander
# 19
10-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpirko View Post
This has already been suggested! honsetly read the forums before you post! all you're doing is generating spam!

though i do support the thing with the thing. that was a nice touch and something the other topics never mentioned. things should have things. but that's probably why this would never happen, because if you gave things things, it'd become to to OP and theyed have to nerf it :<

(grammar in this sentence was intentional)

*slightly over the top and vitriolic response with obligatory eye twitch and spittle*

But, I digress.

I felt the subject needed to be brunged up agin.

If those other things hadn't been stealth-buffed, then the other things with the thing for the thing would have been just FINE! Thus, there'd have been no need for the thing what now needs the things for the things.

But NOOOOO! Someone had to complain.

Personally, I blame *points in random direction* HIM!
Captain
# 20
10-08-2013, 11:57 AM
It was me! I admit it! I'm the one who sent Cryptic a dozen emails a day until they did it just to shut me up! And I'm glad! Glad, do you hear me? Glad! It was overpowered to begin with and just further proof that they don't care about balance. It's better for everyone now, maybe now they can start balancing out the rest of the game too!
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.