Ensign
# 21
10-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi,

I have created an account and logged in to the account on the game webpage, but the launcher does absolutely nothing when i click "log in" with the same email and password.

Any solution?

Thanks.
Ensign
# 22 it has been a week...
10-09-2013, 10:41 PM
it has been a whole week since the patch, and whatever this Arc program is, but i've still not been able to get past the Cyrptic loading screen, and I've tried almost everything that has been suggested except updating my video card?

Im sorry to sound like an idiot, but I dont know what that is. I do know that I had been previously playing the game with lowered settings, but I really don't know what I'm doing?

I just want to play the game.....
Captain
# 23
10-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhook9 View Post
it has been a whole week since the patch, and whatever this Arc program is, but i've still not been able to get past the Cyrptic loading screen, and I've tried almost everything that has been suggested except updating my video card?

Im sorry to sound like an idiot, but I dont know what that is. I do know that I had been previously playing the game with lowered settings, but I really don't know what I'm doing?

I just want to play the game.....
Okay, if the Cryptic loading screen was getting to 75% and then crashing, then you - like me and some others - are one of the ones affected by a... disagreement between the 10/3 patch and some older video cards.

Fortunately, a fix was developed Tuesday and over the last two days has been tested on the Redshirt test server and so far, all those affected by the problem with the 10/3 patch who tested the fix on Red**** - myself included - find the fix solves the problem. The fix will be applied to the Holodeck Live server with today's (10/10) patch, so you should be able to play later today.
----
Yeager-Type; add it as a Federation 'Raider' and watch KDF players go crazy...

Queued Events alone do not player participation bring...
Ensign
I haven't been able to get past the Legacy of Romuls loading screen. The ARC launcher works, the game launcher comes up fine, when I push "engage" it brings up a screen for the cryptic logo that loads, then it brings up the "Star Trek Online: The Legacy of Romuls" screen and the music plays, but it won't load. When I try to click on the screen, it brings up a prompt saying that the game is not responding and asks if I want to cancel or wait for program to respond. I've waited long periods of time for it to respond and finally gave up on it. I tried turning off my firewall and starting the launcher as an administrator as suggested here and neither made a difference. Any suggestions?
Ensign
# 25 i hope it works...
10-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Okay, if the Cryptic loading screen was getting to 75% and then crashing, then you - like me and some others - are one of the ones affected by a... disagreement between the 10/3 patch and some older video cards.
this is the exact problem I've been having, hopefully todays patch will work. Thank you!!
Captain
# 26
10-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Rather sporadic necroing going on here...first it died, then it came back. Then it died again and now its lumbering away
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Ensign
# 27
11-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neosaturn View Post
I tested with my Laptop, I was able to patch and log into the game. So it is not my network or ISP. My laptop uses the old patcher if that means anything.

Also my PC patcher is now downloading 6715 mb patch for holodeck

I cant even log in, every time i press the log in button, it does nothing
Closed Thread