Career Officer
# 11
10-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
So, I have a question about the one thing NOT mentioned outside the game client itself so far in any previous post, or the Avenger dev blog: (I'nm still at work and unable to log in )

How much Zen does it cost?
Just checked myself... 2500 zen.
-----------------------------------------
Enjoy and have fun!
It is a game.

Captain
# 12
10-10-2013, 09:24 AM
I have a question - What about the kd-

-is clobbered over the head by section 31 and dragged away-
Career Officer
# 13
10-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Alright people. Since I don't quite have the funds to get this ship today, post up some pics of your new sweet Avengers after you have them all set up how you like them. Maybe some shots of it in combat. Show me your new rides!

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Lieutenant
# 14
10-10-2013, 09:30 AM
I give it a week before the whiny twits have it nerfed
Star Trek has always been about the Federation, any other Factions are just recurring characters or special guest stars
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
10-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes, but no VATA console. Only the Fleet version has the additional pylon option.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the reply.

I'll ask around about the usefullness of the VATA console before I get one. Right now, I'm at the opinion that I'd be better of with another uni.console there, but if my fleeties and friends that got one tell me it's usefull in game, I might get the C-Store vesrion then.
Still, nice to know that I'll be able to fully customize the fleet one.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin99 View Post
I give it a week before the whiny twits have it nerfed
Wow I check the forms to see anything useful other then a troll ... nice ok next^^ nothing good here ..
Captain
# 17
10-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I'll ask around about the usefullness of the VATA console before I get one. Right now, I'm at the opinion that I'd be better of with another uni.console there, but if my fleeties and friends that got one tell me it's usefull in game, I might get the C-Store vesrion then.
Still, nice to know that I'll be able to fully customize the fleet one.
Keep in mind that buying it in reverse costs you another 2,500 Zen. In the long run it's better to buy C-Store for 2,500 and Fleet for 1 Module then it is to buy Fleet for 4 Modules and then go back and buy C-Store for 2,500.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
10-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Got my Avenger, such a beast!

Nice Vengeance Skin by he way

Not a fan of the pylons in the down position, so will keep mine up on mine

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Lieutenant
# 19
10-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku5030 View Post
Wow I check the forms to see anything useful other then a troll ... nice ok next^^ nothing good here ..
Troll how original

just stating my opinion and maybe a possibility
Star Trek has always been about the Federation, any other Factions are just recurring characters or special guest stars

Last edited by sin99; 10-10-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Captain
# 20
10-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin99 View Post
Troll how original

just stating my opinion and maybe a possibility
Are you certain you were replying to me?
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.