Captain
I would like to request the option to hide the bar with the "Fire All" buttons at the top of the weapons tray. Many players do not use these buttons, relying on keybinds instead. I see from the dev blog that the new cruiser commands are being added to the bottom of the weapons tray. Many of us have smaller screens and do not like the idea of losing screen space.

Dev blog on cruiser commands:
http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=997641
Ensign
# 2 "Fire All Buttons"
10-10-2013, 08:38 PM
press esc button, go to HUD options (it's HUD something,but you'll know when all the colored windows are on the screen ), click the hide button on each window that you want closed hope this helps ya, c ya
Captain
# 3
10-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackie69 View Post
press esc button, go to HUD options (it's HUD something,but you'll know when all the colored windows are on the screen ), click the hide button on each window that you want closed hope this helps ya, c ya
You misunderstand. I don't want to hide the weapons tray. I want to show the weapons tray, but hide the bar with the "Fire All" buttons at the top of the weapons tray.
Captain
# 4
10-11-2013, 06:09 PM
id rather just have volley fire(one salvo all valid weapond), auto fire all, hold fire.
then do away with the fiddle.
as it turns out, an intrepid would lose a fight with a connie.
and thats canon.
! the power of plot compels you.
Captain
# 5
10-24-2013, 08:31 PM
I created a picture to show what I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/I27i0y2.jpg

I would like the option to hide the bar with the "Fire All" buttons at the top of the weapons tray. In addition, I think the unnecessary space at the bottom of the weapons tray should be removed.