Career Officer
# 111
09-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Oh and Havelock, I just wanted to check that you'd noticed my report of issues with the Adapted MACO colour pallettes (Post #85).
Career Officer
# 112 Reman ears
09-24-2013, 10:59 AM
I've got a bug for you, cropped up when LoR launched.

I have a female custom alien (Fed) that uses the "Reman" ears option. Those ears have disappeared from the Tailor, so I can't change any of her outfits without having to change her ears as well.

This bug exists for all three factions, but only for female aliens. Male aliens still have Reman ears available.

I have opened a ticket with Customer Service (130610-001847, now "closed"), and filed a bug report.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.

Last edited by bberge1701; 10-23-2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Added ticket number
Career Officer
# 113
09-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Well said.
Why wouldn't anyone be paying attention? It's been like two days since the last reply and it's linked in my signature!

As for if your complaint goes here? It's as good a place as any, though it's not an official thread, nor can I say if any Devs have/will visit, nor promise that any of the listed bugs will get fixed.

Do I require pix? JPGs are worth 1,000 TXTs as they say. lol Yeah, screenshots often help when dealing with visual issues. I would first gather info/details: What race/gender are your BOs, which uniform options do they have/don't have, etc. Take pix of the tailor with those options/missing options visible. Post them online, along with the other details and open a bug ticket in the game, get the ticket number.

For posting the pix online, I like imgur, myself, but please don't post the pictures directly in this thread, post links only.
...the paying attention part was more directed at cryptic than anybody here really....

Complaint? - Too strong a word for my taste, I threw it out there more of just to see if it was just me....fix or not I'm really indifferent, the bugs cryptic chooses to fix and not fix...I cannot find a rhyme or reason to it, so whatever....

Eh - they were recent purchases off the exchange, both female...the thing the caught my attention was "bare chest" option ...so being the red blooded bubbling crokpot of male hormones that I am, I clicked it and saw it was KDF clothing as apposed to Fedie stuffs....
Sound of Interstellar Space

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Last edited by thumpyecho; 10-14-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Career Officer
# 114
10-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Unusable Costume Slots
Character Name: Miala@Jeff-El
Faction, Race, Gender: KDF Orion Female
Affected Costumes (in-game name):
  • Jeff-el_Miala
  • Qo'noS Guard
  • Slave Girl
  • Honor Guard
  • Holiday
  • Honor Guard (a second costume with the same name)
Notes:
These costumes have become completely unusable. If I visit the tailor to edit them, I can make changes, but they will not save. If I try to rename the outfit, it will not save. If I try to Wear the outfit (either within or outside of the tailor), my character's current outfit will not change.
The issue has been previously discussed here.
Having the same problem with my Borg Rom a LOT. Very frustrating. I "fixed" the problem by just creating a new costume, but the same thing happens again after a while. Not even sure what causes it.
Republic Veteran
# 115
10-10-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else posted this issue, but i cant see it in your log of bugs.

My Reman Fed, cannot select any Omega uniforms at the tailor, despite him being T5 rep and having purchased and unlocked every Mk X/XI/XII version of the omega armour set.

If anyone else has had this problem, or has found a way to fix it please share! Its so frustrating.
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human
Fade Akira - Federation Reman
Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."
Empire Veteran
# 116
10-10-2013, 09:06 AM
You know, I wonder if this thread is even read by character art devs. I had Brandon tell me in-game they don't post on the forum.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Cryptic Studios Team
# 117
10-11-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm just popping in to let you know the amount of feedback and detail on this thread is great and we are reading it even if we don't respond often on the forums.

Much appreciation for your continued feedback.
Rihannsu
# 118
10-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
I'm just popping in to let you know the amount of feedback and detail on this thread is great and we are reading it even if we don't respond often on the forums.

You made my day Crypticjoejing. Thanks. I haven't seen you around, are you new? If so, welcome to the Team!

Also, thanks to everyone who's helped post details in here, and kept things on topic without devolving to a bunch of complaints or Cryptic-bashing. That's really cool of everyone!

There's a few posts recently that I just haven't had time to address and add to the OP. Sorry about that, but RL has been busy. But I've been watching too, and I will keep/get things updated as soon as I can.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 119
10-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post

Finally our voices are heard, thank you.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 120
10-11-2013, 07:36 PM
KDF uniform parts missing
The tailor dummies in the kdf starbase display a female klingon with a skirt that is available anywhere in the game.
One of the male dummies displays a long coat that also is not available anywhere in the game.

Both uniform parts seem to be part of the Bortasq uniform.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.