Captain
# 5311
10-11-2013, 10:46 PM
I myself will be glad to finally get Tactical consoles better than Rare Mk XI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
BY ODIN'S GREY BREAD! R'MEL HATH RETURNED!
What the? What is this blasphemy!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 5312
10-11-2013, 11:27 PM
I am disturbed by how little everyone cares about my new profile pic. In the early days of using a custom avatar everyone said how disturbed they were by my avatars and now that I have put something really disturbing nobody cares. What the...people?!

I know nobody asked but that's Nagito Komaeda from Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen (Super Bullet Rebuttal 2: Farewell Despair Academy) which is a sequel to the first Danganronpa (Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Bullet Rebuttal: Academy of Hope and High-schoolers of Despair).

Danganronpa is a detective-ish game for PSP involving 16 High-schoolers trapped in an abandoned academy (called Kibougamine Gakuen, Hope's Peak Academy) and murdering each other for the enjoyment of their insane principal, Monokuma (a monochromatic teddybear robot). Oh and everyone of the 16 High-schoolers is amazing at their respective fields and are called Super High-school Level Something (such as Super High-school Level Model, Swimmer, Heir etc). You take the role of the protagonist, Super High-school Level Good Luck (unlike the rest he didn't get into the academy because of a specialty, just because he's a normal guy who got lucky and selected) Makoto Naegi, who's also the one who solves the mysteries.

Super Danganronpa 2 is basically the same, except it's more like a field trip, the 16 students are on a chain of small islands. This time the protagonist is Super High-school Level ??? (unknown talent) Hajime Hinata and, since we finally reached him, Nagito Komaeda is the Super High-school Level Good Luck this time, even though he's completely insane...
Republic Veteran
# 5313
10-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Canelow......For shame! You have not rejoiced in the return of the Sith Kitty. R'Mel has returned to the Galaxy.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Rihannsu
# 5314
10-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
I am disturbed by how little everyone cares about my new profile pic. In the early days of using a custom avatar everyone said how disturbed they were by my avatars and now that I have put something really disturbing nobody cares. What the...people?!
we're used to it by now
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 5315
10-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Canelow......For shame! You have not rejoiced in the return of the Sith Kitty. R'Mel has returned to the Galaxy.
*rejoices* Yay! You have returned! *puts duct tape on R'Mel's head and pulls*

Also, you're not a Sith Kitty, you're more like a Crystalline Enkitty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
we're used to it by now
How nice...
Republic Veteran
# 5316
10-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Quote:
*rejoices* Yay! You have returned! *puts duct tape on R'Mel's head and pulls*

Also, you're not a Sith Kitty, you're more like a Crystalline Enkitty...
-force chokes a Canelow- I find your lack of faith disturbing.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Rihannsu
# 5317
10-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Quote:
-force chokes a Canelow- I find your lack of faith disturbing.
I find your lack of originality amusing.
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
Quote:
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 5318
10-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Force Choke doesn't work on me, because I'm not really alive to begin with...
Rihannsu
# 5319
10-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Force Choke doesn't work on me, because I'm not really alive to begin with...
oh, now you're undead on top of everything else?
Quote:
Quote:
Captain
# 5320
10-12-2013, 12:45 AM
I'm a half-Iconian, half-Ferasan with a double personality. The undead part is just a joke because one of my personalities is insane. Which also makes me a masochist so Force Choke still doesn't affect me...