Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,261
# 5321
10-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Which also makes me a masochist so Force Choke still doesn't affect me...
oh good, a new playmate for me *carves strange patterns in canelow with a RBFK*
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,182
# 5322
10-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Well, I think with the double-personality/insane other personality idea which came up a couple of days ago I have completed Canelow's bio. She's certainly an unusual/interesting/weird individual...
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,261
# 5323
10-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
She's certainly an unusual/interesting/weird individual...
so are half my characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,690
# 5324
10-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
oh good, a new playmate for me *carves strange patterns in canelow with a RBFK*
*starts to lurk in the shadows...with some silver weapons(non-reflective kind)* must start watching the resident weres

and what is RBFK? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,261
# 5325
10-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
*starts to lurk in the shadows...with some silver weapons(non-reflective kind)* must start watching the resident weres

and what is RBFK? lol
really big f**king knife
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,690
# 5326
10-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
really big f**king knife
heheheh i see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,182
# 5327
10-12-2013, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
so are half my characters
So the other half are lame, boring, everyday human garbage with unimportant lives?

Weird that I describe it like that, since I fit that description more than anyone else I know...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,976
# 5328
10-12-2013, 03:20 AM
What the? The Canelow iz a furrless hoomanthing? Keel 'em!

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,182
# 5329
10-12-2013, 04:59 AM
*wears sheep hides to hide furlessness*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,500
# 5330
10-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Canelow your avatar is disturbing. Nuff said.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 AM.