Republic Veteran
# 5331
10-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Moving on. *must not stare at the creepy avatar*
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 5332
10-12-2013, 06:54 AM
You...will...stare...at...Komaeda. Also, damn, Komaeda's jacket is very expensive, wanted to get it (I might someday, but not anytime soon)...
Republic Veteran
# 5333
10-12-2013, 08:45 AM
You all better get your kitties out and play my Foundry mission.
Captain
# 5334
10-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Since I realized it, I'm amazed at how similar the Aliea Meteorite (from Inazuma Eleven) and Dilithium are alike. They both look the same. They both have a charm that enraptures people into wanting them. They can both make a player more powerful and they can both be refined...

The guy in front of the Aliea Meteorite is Kazemaru Ichirouta, corrupted by its power...
Captain
# 5335
10-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
You all better get your kitties out and play my Foundry mission.
I already did, and I gave you 5 stars. It truly is an impressive work of storytelling. Well done!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 5336
10-12-2013, 05:26 PM
It's finally out, the final battle soundtrack between Joker and Batcat... I mean Batman...

Best part at 3:00 and 5:20.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPuvq34sMc
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 5337
10-13-2013, 06:04 AM
So the forums are raging over dinos in Trek and saying it's not Star Trek... I guess that means Gorn or Saurians aren't Trek either... they are dinos/lizards too...

By the logic of many people raging over the dinos, we shouldn't add anything from Trek as it's "not Star Trek."

Even when they add stuff from Trek the forum users rage...
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 5338
10-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Okay since I finally sat down and read the Season 8 blogs I thought I'd speculate about this image.

I have been a palaeontology/biology junkie ever since I was a 4 yr old, by age 9 I had memorized a lot of different Latin names for lifeforms (both extant and extinct). I might have had the pronunciation messed up a bit, but I certainly knew (and know) how to write them.

The big one resembles, as you might imagine, a Tyrannosaurid. Seems the Voth have genetically engineered it to have longer arms. I think it's an Albertosaurus (judging by the Voth figure next to it it seems smaller than a Tyrannosaurus rex). The reason I say it's genetically engineered to have longer/more functional arms is because a creature like that would smash its head and chest if it existed in the wild. The Tyrannosaurid characteristic front body (huge head, tiny arms) aids in the animal keeping balance (arms became smaller and non-functional so head could become bigger and more powerful). If it had evolved longer arms the animal would fall down and die if it attempted to walk a little quicker than normal. So the Voth seem to have added the heavier armor on the back as a counterbalance...

The small one...that's tricky. It does resemble a Raptor (a large one at that, say, Utahraptor) however it does seem kind of bulky and lacks the giant second claw on its feet. It could be an earlier carnivore. Seems like a Monolophosaurus to me, size and appearance do kinda match...

I can't believe I made a post speculating on a bunch of unreleased robo-dinosaur pets of the Voth but here it is people...
Republic Veteran
# 5339
10-13-2013, 01:40 PM
And every single one of you will have a Kitty with a dinosaur on a leash.

Why? Because that's freaking bad-ass.
Republic Veteran
# 5340
10-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Shran constantly calls Archer "Pink Skin." Imagine if he met The Sisko and called him "Brown Skin." Shran would wake up without knowing how he ended up with a broken skull and five broken ribs.