Rihannsu
# 11
10-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Can you please add a 800 xp project with the standard 20 hour timer to give people the option of which one to slot.

the 1 hour project is a great option but many people will have limited time per day or multiple toons, and the 1 hour project on its own will make things worse for them. so having both to choose from can accommodate everyone.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 12
10-12-2013, 01:06 AM
I agree with captrevo, i love what you guys have done but, please add in a 800 xp project with the standard 20hr cooldown, if you do this i will have your first child ( thats open to the entire dev team ).
Captain
# 13
10-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Repost of a comment I made in the PvP forums:

---

Imagine a romulan tacscort with high crit (20%)

You nail him down to 20% hull, he pops singularity jump and cloaks... and then hits GDF and this rep ability.

Decloaks on you with now +33% damage from the rep, +15% damage from the ambush, +xx scaled damage from the GDF buff, has a massive self heal on, a huge buff to his crit severity (tier 2), double stacked resistance buffs from the rep AND from GDF if they took the trait, and he starts doing more damage to you as you drop under 25% yourself (tier 4)....

You talk about alpha striking NOW? Wait til you see what a rom or high crit build is gonna be able to do with that.

---

This is going to be absolutely nuts. Especially with romulan cloak strikers. 10 minute CD or no, thats pretty much an I-win button if I have ever seen one. Why is this rep 5 ability not a ground one? We already have 2 for space, we didnt really need another (not to mention it completely eclipses the other two for utility)

And I just thought of a way to make it even worse... add the tier 5 romulan rep cloak on top of it, or a scimitar with cloaked barrage.

Mother of god.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 10-12-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-12-2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post

---

You nail him down to 20% hull, he pops singularity jump and cloaks... and then hits GDF and this rep ability.

Decloaks on you with now +33% damage from the rep, +15% damage from the ambush, +xx scaled damage from the GDF buff, has a massive self heal on, a huge buff to his crit severity (tier 2), double stacked resistance buffs from the rep AND from GDF if they took the trait, and he starts doing more damage to you as you drop under 25% yourself (tier 4)....

You talk about alpha striking NOW? Wait til you see what a rom or high crit build is gonna be able to do with that.

---

This is going to be absolutely nuts. Especially with romulan cloak strikers. 10 minute CD or no, thats pretty much an I-win button if I have ever seen one. Why is this rep 5 ability not a ground one? We already have 2 for space, we didnt really need another (not to mention it completely eclipses the other two for utility)

And I just thought of a way to make it even worse... add the tier 5 romulan rep cloak on top of it, or a scimitar with cloaked barrage.

Mother of god.
I thought of this too, and had the same reaction - but it seems it may be a ground ability as it says 50% health, and not 50% hull health as GDF does.

edit: on second thought, that's a huge heal for ground...hmmmm.
Captain
# 15
10-12-2013, 05:44 AM
So just done storming the spire all good, got my mark package an choose dyson marks, got my dyson big mark thing, awesome as i can start my rep. Started the 2000 rep project off ( only my daily token which made me smile ), started the 200 project off which only took 10 marks, 2000 ec, 1000 xp all good! Then i realised something, i got 33 dyson marks imputed 10 which leaves... 23, wow i can do another project in an hr ( yay ), then it hit me as i won't be sitting in front of my computer for the next few hrs, so in theory for me this means i will loose 600 rep points a day, i only play once a day for about an hr so this feels like the only major downside for me. Please don't get me wrong im loving the way this rep is layed out, i love the no mk x or mk xl as we have no need for that junk at endgame, just it does feel im gonna take a little longer do this re. This isn't a whinney change it now or im gone post just i have a life post.
Commander
# 16
10-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Can we please get rid of the Dyson Joint Command Commendation? I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't spend time every day just to do dailies, and I like the current system where I can store up a lot of rep tokens when I have the time and then only log in for a sec or two just to set up the rep projects when I don't.
Career Officer
# 17
10-12-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm liking what I'm seeing from the new Reputation. Easy to level up, nowhere NEAR as expensive or bank-space-consuming, VERY rewarding for gear. I very much like this reputation. I expect I'll max it on Tribble, to the deficit of my Holodeck progress. XD
All Good Things Must Come On Tuesday. (it's a liiiink!)

Musings of a Mad Man; Or, What This Game Could Fix

<--Click for how to get one of these.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
10-12-2013, 12:49 PM
I will test the new Reputation when more missions are available to do.

I do not want to constantly repeat one event to test something, only to do the same thing on holodeck.

Consider retroactively awarding all testing accounts on Tribble one commendation per day. That way we can test for you without having to grind for nothing...

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Empire Veteran
# 19
10-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post

---

---

Mother of god.
This,
It is a total nutcase ability as it sits currently.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Rihannsu
# 20
10-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Question - is the amount of tokens required for the 2000xp project the same over the course of all five tiers?

Because with current reputation system the projects are getting more expensive with each tier. Now I wonder if it's the case with the new system as well or not.