Career Officer
# 61 Cheesy
10-11-2013, 07:57 PM
My personal love these days is premades running so much cheese that if you bring any chips into the room they will be instantly nachos.

I love the mega-super-nuclear alpha strikes that romulans get.. you know.. the ones where they come out and do 70k + damage drop you and another person before you can press a button.

And don't forget the new "balanced" weapons.. the ones that ignore shields. Nothing says "cool" like being utterly destroyed in pvp with full shields. I mean.. great move Cryptic. That reminds me of how in Champions Online, you listened to the whiny pvp'ers who complained about tankers.. so you made a block counter that counters blocking before they can/or are using block so that they can never use block again.

Basically removing a mechanic from the game forever, effectively. Same goes here.

So, now that you have upped DPS burst for tacs so high that they can 1 shot God and removed a key part of defense, I was wondering if you "geniuses" at Cryptic can explain to us how this will help the PvP community grow.

Please,.. guide us with your divine wisdom, oh makers of broken-as-crap games

Love, bite me.
Eleven of Twenty-Nine. Thousands of pvp matches done...hundreds of tournaments ran..and still seeing the same problems grow even larger than ever for us engineers.
Commander
# 62
10-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I only play PVP once a month, but if their was a ranking system that paired me aginst people of my level then I'd play it more. To be honest it's not fun playing PVP when most PVP players are 10 times better than you. That's the biggest problem with PVP it's not against players of your skill level.
Captain
# 63
10-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
I only play PVP once a month, but if their was a ranking system that paired me aginst people of my level then I'd play it more. To be honest it's not fun playing PVP when most PVP players are 10 times better than you. That's the biggest problem with PVP it's not against players of your skill level.
Players like you are exactly who I am thinking about when I suggest ranking or other changes. You deserve a fair shot at playing with out having to deal with the premades and their uncontested egos that only get fed off ruining the fun of others.

Visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Akurie369?feature=watch
or, follow me on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bi-Sh...70769523107039
Career Officer
# 64
10-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Fair enough, I apologies for the tone, I hoped to edit it a bit, but its already been quoted. I still dont like the vagueness of the name, but thats my problem.