Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Romulan crystaline bug
10-14-2013, 02:13 PM
My Romulan started and completed the crystalline event and got a reward including a crystal pet, within a day to two the version with the purple Doff became available but this will not accept shards. I don't know if I should be able to do this version in addition to the first one or just have the 1 shard thing that my Fed and KDF get.

I've logged in and out and the problem is still there.
Career Officer
# 2
10-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovinspace View Post
My Romulan started and completed the crystalline event and got a reward including a crystal pet, within a day to two the version with the purple Doff became available but this will not accept shards. I don't know if I should be able to do this version in addition to the first one or just have the 1 shard thing that my Fed and KDF get.

I've logged in and out and the problem is still there.
If you're starting the new 14 day project now, there isn't enough time to complete it. The event ends on October 21st. But there is enough time to get half the shards for it so when they run the event again in the future, you can finish this project and whatever new project they come out with, that is to say they do the event the same way and you don't miss a single day next time.

As for not being able to add crystal shards to it, check your overflow bag. This seems to be a common problem players are having with the project.

Open your inventory and you should see an Overflow Bag button at the bottom of the window. Click it and claim or discard whatever is in there. Make sure to have room in your inventory for everything first. The overflow bag appears under certain circumstances, such as your inventory being full when you complete the CE mission. If your inventory was full, the crystal shard will go into your overflow bag.

If you click the overflow bag button and nothing happens, you'll have to exit the game completely, relaunch it, log back into your character and open the overflow bag before doing anything. If you go anywhere or do anything before opening the overflow bag it will become locked and anything in it will be trapped and you'll have to exit the game and relaunch it again.
Every time Arc is downloaded, a poodle spontaneously combusts. Please support the cause and download Arc today.