Lt. Commander
# 11
10-03-2013, 05:03 PM
I stopped having bad experiences with the surveys when I stopped taking them. Marketing research is a waste of time when it's overly targeted; you get exactly the answers you want, which amounts to zero useful information. Someone needs to tell PL's customers this.
I was someone else here til the forum/account transition lied
and told me that my original name was taken.
Ensign
# 12 Peanut Labs
10-14-2013, 08:33 PM
I've also had plenty of bad encounters with Peanut Labs to the point where they aren't even responding to my tickets.
Most of the small surveys were ok so I tried some of the larger zen offers by Force Factor. I decided to make the purchase thinking that it would avoid any headaches and 1800 zen for five bucks I though why not.
The package arrived a few days later and they still won't provide the zen
Ensign
# 13
10-15-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odsgeniusjoe View Post
I've also had plenty of bad encounters with Peanut Labs to the point where they aren't even responding to my tickets.
Most of the small surveys were ok so I tried some of the larger zen offers by Force Factor. I decided to make the purchase thinking that it would avoid any headaches and 1800 zen for five bucks I though why not.
The package arrived a few days later and they still won't provide the zen
Report them to the BBB. I had to do that, and they started to QUICKLY credit my account for things. I'm not at the full amount they owe me yet, but it's getting to be more daily. SOMEHOW they have an A rating with the BBB, god knows how. While Cryptic here has an F.