Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Ensign
# 111
10-14-2013, 04:14 AM
And whilst we're at it, if any devs are reading, are you going to respond to my ticket #000000000000000000001 which I sent in 53 years ago? Still nobody has fixed the lock of hair out of place on my Nausicaan toon.
Career Officer
# 112
10-14-2013, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyrecce View Post
The OP needs to understand that Cryptic will not change this, regardless of the size of his imagined arbitrary number of supporters, because clearly
  • are incompetent
  • are incompetent
  • are incompetent
  • are incompetent
  • need better servers
  • are incompetent
  • are incompetent
  • don't understand customer service
(Smear with peanut butter)
I don't quite understand what you're getting at.
Self Portrait
Career Officer
# 113
10-14-2013, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestertrek View Post
And whilst we're at it, if any devs are reading, are you going to respond to my ticket #000000000000000000001 which I sent in 53 years ago? Still nobody has fixed the lock of hair out of place on my Nausicaan toon.
That's nothing. The ticket I submitted (Ticket number 00000000000000000000.01) predates modern computers and had to be typed using a type-writer, placed in something called an 'envelope' and posted in this odd contraption called a 'post/mail box'.

And they still haven't given my back the 0.5 ec I lost buying bacon.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 114
10-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
That's nothing. The ticket I submitted (Ticket number 00000000000000000000.01) predates modern computers and had to be typed using a type-writer, placed in something called an 'envelope' and posted in this odd contraption called a 'post/mail box'.

And they still haven't given my back the 0.5 ec I lost buying bacon.
Once again I have to state that someone is wrong and it clearly states in the terms and conditions that no one ever reads, that anything will not be reimbursed unless it was a bad bit of bacon, in which you are also likely to get the two pieces of bread and the dollop of brown sauce that it went down with!

Failing that I will now also go on a rant about why I am correct and everyone else is wrong whilst pedantically ignoring everyone else and their well reasoned opinions resulting in name calling, childish tantrums and general foot stomping, resulting in a post so long no one bothers to read it anyway. As I have been playing this game since before man walked on this planet I know I am correct forever and ever and ever - so there!!!

Commander
# 115
10-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
Once again I have to state that someone is wrong and it clearly states in the terms and conditions that no one ever reads, that anything will not be reimbursed unless it was a bad bit of bacon, in which you are also likely to get the two pieces of bread and the dollop of brown sauce that it went down with!

Failing that I will now also go on a rant about why I am correct and everyone else is wrong whilst pedantically ignoring everyone else and their well reasoned opinions resulting in name calling, childish tantrums and general foot stomping, resulting in a post so long no one bothers to read it anyway. As I have been playing this game since before man walked on this planet I know I am correct forever and ever and ever - so there!!!

Balderdash!
Career Officer
# 116
10-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:

Your post is full of win! And Bacon!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lt. Commander
# 117
10-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
I am sorry to say the price of banana's is not comparable to the price of bacon, therefore it is your argument that is invalid, and as the 'coffee' currency has still yet to be implemented after I did not repeatedly post about it in the wrong forum to no one in particular I feel that this community is unfairly treating the ultra small minority to nothing in particular and even less of the thing.
I'm a vegetarian, I'm sick of you meat eaters always getting your way with every new release. I mean really, we had yet another pork product only yesterday!

"Eat Meat!" is not a valid counter to "i've got a banana", that is just meat eating bias.
Captain
# 118
10-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Bananas -- the other white meat.
Captain
# 119
10-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsmart View Post
I'm a vegetarian, I'm sick of you meat eaters always getting your way with every new release. I mean really, we had yet another pork product only yesterday!

"Eat Meat!" is not a valid counter to "i've got a banana", that is just meat eating bias.
Yeah - because the soya powered consoles could really compete with the emergency power to bacon boff, and the tofu torps really penetrated the coffee powered shields...lets face it - we ain't talking turkey here...
Captain
# 120
10-15-2013, 01:32 AM
I add an arbitrary comment that has nothing to do with the OP, Contradict my own statement by mentioning the OP, whiles eating a bacon wrapped banana, because it is a good source of delicious bacon/potassium...
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!