Lt. Commander
# 21
10-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
"Frikin' Awesome with laser beams on their heads" - ships!!

Certainly hope this is next months lock box stuff - wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more(monty python for you people too young)
I will surrender my wallet for these ships... All my money including my life savings account... Then more.. Perhaps then wife will go nuts ...
Captain
# 22
10-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Top ship on the left looks like a vibrator

The one on the right like a streamlined Jem' ship

And the bottom one like a huge gun.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Career Officer
# 23
10-15-2013, 01:33 PM
they look like plasma "halo" hand guns in space
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 24
10-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Very cool! Would be interested in knowing if the city ship will be available in a lockbox. So city ship maybe might launch out whole starships as hangar pets? That would be cool
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Commander
# 25
10-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Wow those are some awesome ship designs. Great work and thanks for sharing this with us.

I found it interesting how people thinks some of these ships resemble other ships from other games/shows. I think its related how much they liked those games/shows. To me the top right one seems indeed like something from Star Wars, but lets face it, there arent many ways to create a behemoth of a ship. And the last one to me looks like a drop ship from Independence Day. But I think they are all original and great looking, and to know how they were created its a bonus

I am not sure tho they will be in a lockbox at S8 launch, since we didnt get right away the elachi ships aswell. My bet is that first there will be a diferent lockbox, maybe a Breen one since i saw a wide angle transphasic torp carried by some voth ships wich couldve been just a placeholder, then the voth lockbox. But who knows...
Lieutenant
# 26
10-15-2013, 01:38 PM
I do not like "brown" ( skin ) look. . .
Rihannsu
# 27
10-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocmcp View Post
Top ship on the left looks like a vibrator
"Hey its an adult rocketship hehehe".
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Captain
# 28
10-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Hmm...now that you mention it, it does kind of look like a rifle lol.
Maybe it's a Targetmaster partner for when the Delta Sphere transforms into a giant robot?
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.
Captain
# 29
10-15-2013, 01:59 PM
I like the look of the ships,... =)
Lieutenant
# 30 STO - A Dying Game.
10-15-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm pretty tired of new ships and new consoles. What we want is GOOD content and a Balance to the PVP system. We are all Tired of Grinding reputations and gear. We want a game where you log in go have some fun with your friends, spend some cash and enjoy.

Not a game where you log in grind for hours, experience no variation on the old boring missions, then jump into a PVP queue only to get miss matched on Gear, level, and broken mechanics, that's even if the the Queue engages after 25 minutes of waiting. I really Hope Cryptic look @ these comments.

I love Star Trek and that is the reason why i play STO, but with more and more Awesome games out there, the grind of a new season and the lack of balance and creativity are forcing me off STO. Please Devs Don't let STO Die.

Thanks and best regards,

-Pyro (@CarbonBlack)