Career Officer
# 9981
10-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Sinclaire is alone in his quarters. He continues to practice with both his swords going over techniques taught to him by sentinel. He is frustrated being stuck here. But he will not go against what sentinel says. He knows he has a reason. So he will continue practicing what he has learned.

Ooc: so I'm working towards sentinels death and Sinclaire will be the one he passes the tital to. It is about time I think I phase out the old sentinel.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9982
10-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: Just as insurance should her husband get any ideas. Dorman now is the only one I am concerned about he is gaining support in the UGC.

We still need someone to awaken her. Ideally it would be her Husband.. But how would you suggest getting him here in some way.
*Morrison walks over to a console for a moment, bringing up security footage of Sam in her cell.*

Morrison: That is how.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 9983
10-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
*Elsewhere Weynal and the Ramez ghola are talking about recent events...*

Weynal: Things are coming in from some friends.

*Reads the note from Dalos and hands it to the Ramez Ghola... its hunting language...*

Weynal: *sits down getting a message from the New President due to succession rules..*
Ramez Ghola: I'll leave you to it.

*Ramez walks out.

Former Republic Vice President Dexter Kyoshi (now President) comes on the line.*

Pres. Kyoshi: Admiral Weynal, what's the situation on the Citadel?

Career Officer
# 9984
10-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Sinclaire takes a walk heading for the holo deck.

Sinclaire: computer begin program Sinclaire 1-alpha.

Computer : program starting.

Sinclaire starts out using only his hands as he reaches level 7 he draws both of his swords and begins fighting. Letting out his frustration.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9985
10-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
*Tyrion walks into the room with Mason and the Agent... *

Tyrion: I assume that this strappling man is of the Broker's agents. Director you have interesting friends.
Mason: Not friends. The only reason I'm here is because he just kept me from getting killed.

*He taps his earpiece.*

Delby, what's happening with the Level 7?

Delby *Over Comm*: I'm still following the Synthesisers. They're heading for their docking bay.

Mason: Has she done anything--

Delby *Over Comm*: That I can arrest her for? Not yet, Boss.

Mason: See if you can talk to her - or the Synthesiser Leader. I want to make sure that I don't have to set the hounds on her.

Delby *Over Comm*: Copy.

Mason: Hall, Allington's gone. I want you to pick up her trail. Find her, retrieve her.

Hall *Over Comm*: If she's gone rogue again?

Mason: She's a Level 8. You know what to do.

Hall *Over Comm*: I'll take a Hammer Squad.

*OOC: A "Hammer" Squad (H.A.M.R.), or "Heavy Armament, Munitions and Reconnaissance" Squad, is a 12-man team of highly-trained personnel. They are essentially the Republic's answer to Level 8 threats such as The Destroyer (yes, they rank Sam as being as dangerous as The Destroyer), equipped with enough fire power to fight a small war.

Their equipment consists of:

Poly-neutronium alloy mesh armour, capable of withstanding a force of 20 Gs (note: it does not take away the force of the impact, so a 20 G impact will still turn a man's skeleton to gravel - the armour just won't break.)

Type 1 Electromagnetic Manipulator Harness. This manipulates a planet's Electromagnetic Fields, effectively allowing the wearer to circumvent gravity, granting a limited form of flight.

Portable Zero-Point Energy Beam Cannon. This is a large, 1.5-metre long cannon, capable of firing a 5-second burst of Zero-Point energy. This device takes up a lot of power and thus the power cell is extremely heavy, as is the emitter itself.

Heavy Personal Energy Shield, capable of withstanding a 10-second blast from the Zero-Point EBC. Note: It does not take away the kinetic force, just the electrical and thermal energy.

Basically, they're my version of the Hulkbusters.*

Starfleet Veteran
# 9986
10-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
*As the Vessel moves through the debris field, the Vanguard and the Security teams on the ship are in the conference room. Captain Reynolds is at the center taking up scans of the area...*

Reynolds: Alright..

*As the hologram comes up of the area *

The base is here

*The alpha signature comes up closer to the rings near center of the field. *

We are moving in as carefully as we can.. The ship is new but she does pack a punch especially with the new toys. But what is concerning is that there is another power source there along with feint human signatures.

There is no sign of the ship yet that came from Heilos...

As a temporary commander of the Vanguard what do you think our course of action should be?
Blake: Chances are they've already been and gone. We couldn't have beaten them here.

We'll take the Vanguard Shuttle, cloak, and infiltrate the base. We'll rescue Cap, any other humans we can and blow the Station to hell.

Or take the easy route: instead of blowing it up, neutralise the field protecting that thing from the singularity's gravity field, pulling it in.

*OOC: I feel I should note that, according to Star Trek Lore, Sha Ka Ree is at the centre of the Galaxy, not a Black Hole. Granted, we know that's absolute rubbish, but they didn't at the time. So, according to Star Trek Lore, they should technically be orbiting a planet, not a Black Hole.*

Career Officer
# 9987
10-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Granz is drinking tea in his office as he reads over reports coming in.

Ooc: be back in 7 hours.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9988
10-15-2013, 02:55 PM
*Veridian IV. A hillside overlooking a metropolis. Drazaak stands atop the Hillside, holding Ragnarok up.*

Drazaak: Forged by our enemies, in the flame of chaos, S'tak'ra brought exile to our order.

Now, in the hands of its rightful masters, it shall end our exile and from the fires of ragnarok, Midgaard shall enter a brave, new age.

An age under our guidance.

*His red eyes flash as he drives the sword into the ground, causing it to crack as red light pierces the surface, the sword starting to glow. Veridian's sun starts to turn red, as storm clouds gather around it.*

Let it begin.

*Red swirls of energy form around him as another Shadow steps out of the Forge.*

Shadow: Master.

Drazaak: No more games. We end this quickly. We crush all who oppose us.

Shadow: Your will, my hands.

*OOC: Okay, let's start wrapping our loose storylines up. I want to be starting the final battle by the beginning of next week.

And this is going to be BIG. Bigger than Northman, bigger than Qonos', bigger than M, bigger than Preston. If they fail here, the Galaxy is doomed.

And I'm not kidding. I am going to go full nova on this.*

Career Officer
# 9989
10-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Sinclaire is lying in his quarters he is using on the citadel. He is awakened by a strong feeling of darkness.

He sits up walking to the sink. He grabs a glass and takes a drink.

Sinclaire: something is wrong. Very wrong.
Career Officer
# 9990
10-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Sentinel feels the use of the blade.

Sentinel: I must speed up my investigation.

He soon appears in the center of the romulan throne room. He glances around a moment turning to the emporer.

Sentinel: I will give you one chance to tell me the truth. Why attack the republic and who gave you those weapons.

Ooc: remember he is old but can easily deal with a large force and taken tremendous damage. And unless you have a big bad guy helping him I don't plan for him to die here yet.