Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay > PvP Boot Camp
Login

Lt. Commander
Greetings all!

(I know I have not left any posts here for a while, but here goes one, hopefully a really awesome one. )

First and foremost, It have taken a while for me to check the handles of the students. The real reason I was late is due to my real life I do not want to share with everyone, but I do apologise for my delay.

Secondly let me thank @Cerritouru and @mrkollins for their great efforts they have put into the Spanish Boot Camp. Also a huge thank to @Takuto1 and @devastor24, who were also aiding a lot.

Thirdly, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE SPANISH STUDENTS!!!

I do hope each moment during the sessions was a great fun and a chance for studying something else and something new.

By the end-of-day Friday, Brandon will send out the graduation rewards, and for the two helpers (@Takuto1 and @devastor24) "a little surprise".

If you had any further question or problem, please feel free to contact me through e-mail ( kolln@hgforces.hu ) or through @Cerritouru (for our spanish students )!

Regards,
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces
Ensign
# 2
10-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Thank you very much.
I hope to continue helping to encourage participation in PvP.

Greetings.
Captain
# 3
10-15-2013, 03:22 PM
First that all, let me congrat all the students that participated and get to graduate! We are also talking to the ones who missed some classes.

Like I said before, this would have been no possible with out kolln and the rest of the bootcamp support. Also thanks to the ones who help this Spanish endeavour by couching (@mrkollins, @devastor24 and @takuto1), also special thanks to the ones who help us (@playhard88 and @sirkity1) and the students who promoted the bootcamp (they were fantastic, and with out them I am sure this would never have been the success it was). In the same way, thanks to the fleet and channel admins to allow us to promote the bootcamp on their communities.

The Spanish community is alive and strong in this game, and we are going to keep improving.

Also, we created a new chat channel dedicated to PVP call ?PVP Organizado?, anyone who specks Spanish can join us by typing /channel_join PVP Organizado

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by cerritourug; 10-15-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Captain
# 4
10-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Congratulations to the new graduates!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ensign
# 5
10-16-2013, 03:17 PM
thank you very much!

was a pleasure to help with bootcamp
I look forward to helping wherever we can to pvp community that continues to grow

Congratulations also to all the graduates!

Greetings
Captain
# 6
10-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolln95 View Post
By the end-of-day Friday, Brandon will send out the graduation rewards, and for the two helpers (@Takuto1 and @devastor24) "a little surprise".
These have been sent out via in-game mail Congrats again to the new grads, and thanks to all the coaches, VAs and everyone else involved with Boot Camp!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Captain
# 7
10-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
These have been sent out via in-game mail Congrats again to the new grads, and thanks to all the coaches, VAs and everyone else involved with Boot Camp!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you for supporting the bootcamp!!

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 8
10-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Hello Brandon, I have been contacted by most of the Spanish students that resived the code yesterday because the reskill token does not work. They introduced the code, they also resive the token on the C Store and claim it, but when they go to the NPC they have 0 available tokens.

They even try to reskill but when they finish, the reskill button was still dark.

Thanks.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Ensign
# 9
10-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
Hello Brandon, I have been contacted by most of the Spanish students that resived the code yesterday because the reskill token does not work. They introduced the code, they also resive the token on the C Store and claim it, but when they go to the NPC they have 0 available tokens.

They even try to reskill but when they finish, the reskill button was still dark.

Thanks.

Hello ppl, Hi Brandon

Also i am contacting you, informing you that the RESKILL TOKEN does not work correctly after being claimed ,Thank you very much.

Cordial greetings
Ensign
# 10
10-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosgabriel1 View Post
Hello ppl, Hi Brandon

Also i am contacting you, informing you that the RESKILL TOKEN does not work correctly after being claimed ,Thank you very much.

Cordial greetings
I'm having the same problem...

greetings...