Hey! welcome to the fleet new guy!!
http://www.imgnook.com/Kiwvwo.gif
Lt. Commander
# 402
10-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
Hey! welcome to the fleet new guy!!
God damnit Darth........... http://indiegamers.com/attachments/i...self-jpg.1075/
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Lt. Commander
# 403
10-19-2013, 03:34 PM
In honor of the upcoming glorious content season 8 is bringing us, I officially nominate this to be our new fleet emblem

http://i40.tinypic.com/k15svd.jpg
Career Officer
# 404
10-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
In honor of the upcoming glorious content season 8 is bringing us, I officially nominate this to be our new fleet emblem

http://i40.tinypic.com/k15svd.jpg
demotion initiated... lol, dear lord NO! but nice pic funny.. but no.. really... no
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 405
10-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Got to go see the folks today gang, told john to let you guys know I wont make the meeting in an hr so ill cya guys when I get back, hold the fort down
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 406
10-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I am online right now and the current Dil Mine project has 40 minutes left to complete. No-one else is online.

I calculate that it is likely that by the time I awake tomorrow, the project will have been queued and the fleet marks will have been completed before I can donate any

EDIT: God. Damn. It. Someone in the fleet was hoarding way too many Fleet Marks.
We are legion. The time of our return is coming.
Our numbers will darken the sky of every world.
You cannot escape your doom.

Last edited by johngazman; 10-25-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 407
10-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
I am online right now and the current Dil Mine project has 40 minutes left to complete. No-one else is online.

I calculate that it is likely that by the time I awake tomorrow, the project will have been queued and the fleet marks will have been completed before I can donate any

EDIT: God. Damn. It. Someone in the fleet was hoarding way too many Fleet Marks.
HAHHAHA

Yeah when I got on the project was dear near completion. So Ill save my FM's for next project, as after this one we should have the tailor, freighter upgrade, dil bonus projects.. and I think that's it, after that its starbase action time!

I did fill up all the embassy marks though, costed a minor fortune haha
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 408
10-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
HAHHAHA

Yeah when I got on the project was dear near completion. So Ill save my FM's for next project, as after this one we should have the tailor, freighter upgrade, dil bonus projects.. and I think that's it, after that its starbase action time!

I did fill up all the embassy marks though, costed a minor fortune haha
It was damn ridiculous. I stayed up until about midnight for when the project finished but there was no-one online. Clocked off around one and checked in again at eight am and it was pretty much done. In the space of maybe six-seven hours it was nearly done.

I'm gonna guess that Gabe did the majority of the FM's. He's the only guy I can think of capable of cranking out close to 29k FMs. Oh well. HOPEFULLY when we do the tailor upgrade SOMEONE won't fill up the Fleet Marks before I have chance to contribute the only thing I know I can part with

Least I can contribute FMs on the KDF side without fear of someone beating me to the punch Anyway, project is running. I managed to locate my elusive stash of Doff Mini-Packs and cranked out the remaining 100 or so.

Last edited by johngazman; 10-25-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Career Officer
# 409
10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
It was damn ridiculous. I stayed up until about midnight for when the project finished but there was no-one online. Clocked off around one and checked in again at eight am and it was pretty much done. In the space of maybe six-seven hours it was nearly done.

I'm gonna guess that Gabe did the majority of the FM's. He's the only guy I can think of capable of cranking out close to 29k FMs. Oh well. HOPEFULLY when we do the tailor upgrade SOMEONE won't fill up the Fleet Marks before I have chance to contribute the only thing I know I can part with

Least I can contribute FMs on the KDF side without fear of someone beating me to the punch Anyway, project is running. I managed to locate my elusive stash of Doff Mini-Packs and cranked out the remaining 100 or so.
Good thing about us wrapping up the dil mine is that will restart on the starbase projects, and will wrap up the last 2 t4 upgrades which will be abit demanding. Then its onto T5, and also we have that new holding coming for s8.

Least will have all the bonus's from the dil mine to help.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 410
10-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Good thing about us wrapping up the dil mine is that will restart on the starbase projects, and will wrap up the last 2 t4 upgrades which will be abit demanding. Then its onto T5, and also we have that new holding coming for s8.

Least will have all the bonus's from the dil mine to help.

I'll be honest and say unless anyone in the fleet has a pressing need for a Fleet Chimera, Daeinos, Atrox or Ar'Kif, the Spire can probably take a back-seat until some of the other SB stuff is done.

Suffice to say it looks nice, but unlike the Dil Mine, it's not going to be worth dropping everything else to focus on.