Captain
# 11
10-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Welcome too.... THE FORUMS!!!!!

I have...... REQUESTS OF YOU.

Costumes.... are something, I greatly desire.....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 12
10-16-2013, 01:03 AM
Welcome Joe, I am sure you will be a great assest not only to the forum, but also to the development team. What is more fantastic is the greater player, dev interaction that we seem to now be getting. We all have a passion for STO that is why we are all here. With the now more dev interaction STO I feel will not just be a game created by a studio for people to play, but be a game developed not just by a single entity, but developed and created by those who play it too. This I feel will set the benchmark for other MMO's to follow.
Live long and Prosper
Captain
# 13
10-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
Some of you have already spotted me on the forums so I'm making a quick intro here.

As my avatar says, I'm Joe Jing and was the Art Lead on Neverwinter and came to STO after launch to focus on STO characters.

I'm having a great time so far - I did some of the Voth, slight improvements to the female textures and legs/skirts, some really fun stuff for the winter event that I can't wait for everyone to see, and one other big item I can't talk about yet - but I loved doing it as a fan of one of the Star Trek series. Stay tuned!

As I've mentioned in the few other posts I've made - all of your feedback and devotion to STO is awesome. And recently entrenching myself into STO, I just want to pass on what passionate and devoted fans of Star Trek are on the dev team as well. It's obvious you love Star Trek and rest assured the people working on STO do as well.

Keep the feedback coming and I'll see you guys on the forums!
Welcome to the looney bin..i uh er mean the STO forum and community
Captain
# 14
10-16-2013, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorantomalak View Post
Welcome to the looney bin..i uh er mean the STO forum and community
You were right first time
Live long and Prosper
Empire Veteran
# 15
10-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
Is facial expressions in your department? This game could use them...badly. Every character in this game looks dull and lifeless.
Oh good now I have an excuse to look like I do.
Rihannsu
# 16
10-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
...I'm Joe Jing...
Welcome Joe! I hope you find your time at STO a good one. Thanks again for stopping by my Tailor thread. It's always nice to hear from the Devs!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 17
10-16-2013, 06:05 PM
JJ: Live long on Earth and Prosper in STO.
Captain
# 18
10-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Welcome aboard, Joe!
Capt. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Cryptic Studios Team
# 19
10-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome...and the bacon adornments
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-23-2013, 11:50 AM
So a character artist that sounds amazing good luck at STO I hope it is a nice experience for your just be warned most of us on these forums are Star Trek fans, the most critical and stubborn of all the fans. Also letting your know sneak peaks of the future alien characters are always appreciated.