Captain
# 51
10-16-2013, 06:46 AM
Holy crap, someone else has seen Space Truckers!
Captain
# 52
10-16-2013, 06:52 AM
When you're fighting a Borg Unimatrix, being hit by a big pale green energy ball will increase power to all your subsystems by 60 points. And feel free to completely ignore any regen probes that appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschooldork View Post
Please feel free to play the theme to "Firefly" through in game voice chat while in any STF. Your team will love you.
Actually, that I wouldn't mind. It's the weirdo on DS9 a couple weeks ago who was playing some ad on his voice chat that bugged me (especially because the first line kept repeating itself).

Biggest problem with voice chat: you can't see who it is to report them for being dicks.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Career Officer
# 53
10-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Parents hide their candy in the bottles behind the mirror in the bathroom.The fizzy liquid under the sink is soda.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 54
10-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Repulse the nanite spheres towards, not from the big nanite transfer borg hub thing. I see some captains doing this already. Your team will thank you for it.
Career Officer
# 55
10-16-2013, 10:09 AM
You can never have too many tribbles in your bank next to the food items you need for DOFF assignments.

Porthos is not amused.
Captain
# 56
10-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
You can never have too many tribbles in your bank next to the food items you need for DOFF assignments.
Dear God, I actually had that happen to me once. Many tribbles met hard vacuum that day...
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 57
10-16-2013, 10:56 AM
In PvP, esp. pick up games, turn off your chatbox and rush out ahead of everyone else-your team will love this.

also: you don't need ordinary consoles, pile on the pay-consoles, fill every slot, even the tactical ones-you'll do so much more with all those powers...
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.
Lieutenant
# 58
10-18-2013, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
Dear God, I actually had that happen to me once. Many tribbles met hard vacuum that day...
If you absolutely have to throw away tribbles,atleast do it in a ground map,throwing them in space feels pretty bad

Anyway back to topic:never give your boffs anhy consumable.even if it costs only 20 ec.It saves money and keeps them fit!
"Captain,we've got massive nerd rage inbound on an attack vector!"

"Emergency power to shields,All hands..BATTLE STATIONS"
Empire Veteran
# 59
10-18-2013, 01:29 AM
Everything I say is a lie. Remember that, everything I say is a LIE. So...

...This statement is false.

Survivor of Romulus
# 60
10-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Everything I say is a lie. Remember that, everything I say is a LIE. So...

...This statement is false.
That's a LIE!

You can play STO on any computer when you put it on a floppy disk.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^