Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Career Officer
# 11
10-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
-- Have all the so-called "manual overrides" ripped out and replaced with ones that are actually manual.
ESPECIALLY for the damn holodeck. That thing should literally have a plug that can be pulled out of a socket just outside of the doors in the corridor.
Captain
# 12
10-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Seat belts!!!!

...and while I'm at it put a chair in the tactical station, the one place that you need to keep manned during a crisis and you're forced to stand there and hang on!?!

SUPPORT THE FOUNDRY, YOUR GATEWAY TO NEW REGULAR CONTENT.

Last edited by mjarbar; 10-16-2013 at 05:41 AM.
Captain
# 13
10-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Some of you might know how to deal with the farpoint mission, but then what would you do next? Your not going to get the next event on the very next day, so how would you know when to look for it, plus the fact yout a person out of time, so you will be handled in a different way. Who knows maybe Picard drops you off on the nearist starbase and from there yout taken back to Earth.

So really how could you keep yourself on the Enterprise?

I really would need to prove your worth to the Captain, and his past record shows he doesn't really want to know to much about his future.
Captain
# 14
10-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwing43 View Post
I really would need to prove your worth to the Captain, and his past record shows he doesn't really want to know to much about his future.
Now that you mention it, I also wonder what Temporal Investigations would have to say about the situation.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 15
10-16-2013, 11:26 AM
1) Remove all non essential personnel
2) Treat everyday like it's a war footing
3) Listen to Worf when relevant
4) Circuit breakers
5) Safer warp cores and ejector system
6) Limit holodeck use to training scenarios only
7) Better security
8) 6 unannounced battle drills a day
9) Give Riker more freedom of action
10) Listen to Data

You know when you've been Crypticed
Captain
# 16
10-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
So really how could you keep yourself on the Enterprise?

Why would I want to stay on the Enterprise, especially if Picard doesn't want to know about his future? I would be the first one off the ship and travel to wherever bookies are that lay odds on things that happen to starships.

Either that or ask why the ship only has two tac consoles

Can I kill Wesley?
Captain
# 17
10-16-2013, 12:13 PM
If you kill Wesley you would be facing Federation justice, I dont think you want to go there. lol
Captain
# 18
10-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
If you kill Wesley you would be facing Federation justice, I dont think you want to go there. lol
Honestly, I think I can worm my way through it as doing a service for Federation citizens. If I don't, aren't Federation prisons more of a day spa than the current ones in the U.S.?
Captain
# 19
10-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Teach everyone the the USS Make **** up" song.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.
Captain
# 20
10-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Hmm what would i do well cant go into details but it has me and troi a long feather and her in her birthday suit and a do not disturb sign on the door.

when the ships a rockin dont come knockin XD
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/c0db8916-dee0-4d34-8d8a-848a2a66b073.jpg