Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 26
# 81
10-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfreddie View Post
The city ship just looks like a missive space gun to me....
That's no gun.... it's a space station!
The Shepard's Prayer:

"Oh Lord, Please don't let me F-up"
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 12
# 82
10-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfreddie View Post
The city ship just looks like a missive space gun to me....
The first thing I thought of was *pew* *pew*.

From the group sketch, the end of the second row looks like a Collector rifle from ME2.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 101
# 83
10-16-2013, 02:06 PM
They look alright. Hopefully the cannon vessels will show up.

I would say I look forward to blowing these guys away but then we know voth are be able to disable Federation weaponry remotely.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,473
# 84
10-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Nice work - looks good.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 131
# 85
10-16-2013, 02:52 PM
I wish you guys kept all those concept ships, they're all awesome. I don't see one ship on the entire post that I don't like.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 223
# 86
10-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Wow one of the ships is a variant of the Dominion ships already in game and a couple others look like they were lifted from the "Surtur" carrier from Battlestar Galactica Online.

Combine that with the Dino-Riders and looks like Cryptic is now copying other's bad ideas instead of creating their own.

Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 428
# 87
10-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Well its worth noting that you will always find elements from other designs in any new design, thats kinda human nature to include elements that you like.
nothing bad about it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,316
# 88
10-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimony View Post
Wow one of the ships is a variant of the Dominion ships already in game and a couple others look like they were lifted from the "Surtur" carrier from Battlestar Galactica Online.

Combine that with the Dino-Riders and looks like Cryptic is now copying other's bad ideas instead of creating their own.

Come on cryptic doing up their own ideas... that's gone the way of the dinosaurs... ha like what I did there
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 223
# 89
10-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Come on cryptic doing up their own ideas... that's gone the way of the dinosaurs... ha like what I did there
LOL!


Quote:
Well its worth noting that you will always find elements from other designs in any new design, thats kinda human nature to include elements that you like.
nothing bad about it.
...Said the lawyer in every copyright case ever. I kid... I kid...
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,546
# 90
10-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfreddie View Post
The city ship just looks like a missive space gun to me....
Yes I could have sworn the supposed battleship was in fact a city ship!!!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:58 AM.