Lt. Commander
Hey guys I have set up a new kdf pve only channel so people can form teams and start up hard to do pves like breaking the planet action (dailys) the big dig and starbase fleet defence however this channel can also be for no win scenario this channel is open to all kdf players however stfs do not need to be advertised so best keep it to kdf pves name of the channel is

rex fashions yes weird name for it but its a good channel name anyways please join this channel so we can help get queues on the kdf running
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Hm, not sure but I think that there are multiple channels like that, which is the main problem because we do not have one concentrated channel but multiple ones thus dispersing all potential players over a too wide range.
Lt. Commander
# 3 see what you mean
10-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sechserpackung View Post
Hm, not sure but I think that there are multiple channels like that, which is the main problem because we do not have one concentrated channel but multiple ones thus dispersing all potential players over a too wide range.
I can see what you mean but sometimes even they can be hard to get to motivate people to join i am hoping to get loads of numbers in the channel to promote the kdf pves more

i know of two others I however know that not all kdf have them
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgardener View Post
Hey guys I have set up a new kdf pve only channel so people can form teams and start up hard to do pves like breaking the planet action (dailys) the big dig and starbase fleet defence however this channel can also be for no win scenario this channel is open to all kdf players however stfs do not need to be advertised so best keep it to kdf pves name of the channel is

rex fashions yes weird name for it but its a good channel name anyways please join this channel so we can help get queues on the kdf running
The channel name is "kdf pve" or "kdf pves", the question is for update the thread KDF Channels list

Qapla'
Expand, or die.
Support: Ferengi cross faction!!

Survivor of Romulus
# 5
10-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
The channel name is "kdf pve" or "kdf pves", the question is for update the thread KDF Channels list

Qapla'
I think it's called rex fashions, from what I understood in OP's post.

I'm done for today, but I'll join in when I log in tommorow. Having more opportunities to form PvE teams is always helpfull and something to look forward to.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the Breaking the Planet match today, I think mainly threw the work of this channels creator.
Lt. Commander
# 7 hi
10-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sechserpackung View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for the Breaking the Planet match today, I think mainly threw the work of this channels creator.
thanks man good to have people running it and after reading others peoples comments i seem to notice that i didnt make the channel name stand out

rex fashions

^thats the name up there please sign up as this is a good way of trying to get dailys done on the kdf side (960 dil + 50 fleet marks) with added dil from mission