Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lieutenant
# 121
10-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Cryptics Banana designers obviously have no idea what Bananas really mean and how Gene Roddenberry wanted Bananas to be.
Career Officer
# 122
10-15-2013, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
Yeah - because the soya powered consoles could really compete with the emergency power to bacon boff, and the tofu torps really penetrated the coffee powered shields...lets face it - we ain't talking turkey here...
Forget the 'Emergency Power to Bacon' BOFF - the 'Always Drunk on Duty' BOFF beamed him into a crate of bananas. He won't be fit for duty for weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 123
10-15-2013, 03:41 AM
The Bacon you are eating has been replicated. A report coming up.
And in other news Banana prices collapsed today in the wake of severe trading in Matabele Gumbo beads which also caused the Dollar and the Pound to drop sharply in value against bacon vouchers.

The US and UK treasuries announced a joint initiative to prevent a global bacon deficit.

And now for a word from our sponsors....

* The loadout wheel of fortune - Round and round it goes, what it'll remove, nobody knows! *
Captain
# 124
10-16-2013, 04:43 AM
...Do you have bacon worries?, Not enough bacon till the end of the month?, Then don't worry - we at baco-matic are pleased to introduce the baco-matic 6000.

All your bacon worries are gone, and to make this special offer even better if you order the baco-matic 6000 today we will throw in the coff-up XL absolutely free...

SUPPORT THE FOUNDRY, YOUR GATEWAY TO NEW REGULAR CONTENT.
Lt. Commander
# 125
10-17-2013, 12:11 PM
I call shenanegins. People in this thread are telling porkies.
Captain
# 126
10-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsmart View Post
I call shenanegins. People in this thread are telling porkies.
Of course it's all porkies, big fat juicy bacon rashers to be exact, and it just hasn't been the same since...

SUPPORT THE FOUNDRY, YOUR GATEWAY TO NEW REGULAR CONTENT.
Captain
# 127
10-17-2013, 08:42 PM
Random post complaining about how the Devs should stop making new content and focus on refining already-existing game content such as the STFs and Foundry, while at the same time insisting that new ships be added to the game and convienently ignoring the innate contradiction as these are mutually exclusive demands.
----
Oh, my Sarr Theln... What have they done to you?
Captain
# 128
10-18-2013, 03:14 AM
It has been over a week, why have the demands of this thread not yet been met by the consular authority?

I am now writing my congressional representative in viral protest.

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 129
10-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Complaints about how they rushed out a buggy Legacy of Romulus, but are now withholding a finished featured episode for an unknown length of time simply to add something 'extra', complete with threats about refusing to play it and insisting on more rewards to compensate players for the delay.
----
Oh, my Sarr Theln... What have they done to you?
Captain
# 130
10-18-2013, 10:54 AM
John Cleese: "Number One: the banana. Number One: the banana."

Riker: "Am I supposed to resemble that remark?"