Commander
# 41
10-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
That is certainly very odd. Are you sure those females were of adult age, or did not have some form of medical surgery out of an illness related necessity?

The only friend of mine that managed to get that flat was a very thin guy who dressed up in drag for his comedy routine once.

Because when I go outside, I don't see any women under the slider's 1st bar. And I mean women, as in around twenty or older.
There are females that are as flat, but those are teenagers who are still in not fully grown, and of course, should not be dated.

As for the bigger, defying gravity ones.... well those may be not natural. Though I'm not sure why people care about that. If there are implants for that today, it is quite illogical to think they would not be still available in a few fictional centuries.

But wyh do saurians have breasts? They are lizard... they should not have any. Though argonians of Skyrim share this odd, very un-reptile trait.
you got a point there someone screwed up in that. I think someone forgot what the purpose of breasts are when they created the various alien species look in the game. In order to have breasts the creature has to be a Mammal.
Empire Veteran
Empire Veteran
# 43
10-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Because when I go outside, I don't see any women under the slider's 1st bar. And I mean women, as in around twenty or older.
You should go visit an asian country sometime. Where I come from, the women with sizes around less than the 1st bar amounts to about 1/4 - 1/3 of the people I see when I go outside

Last edited by ankokuneko; 10-09-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Rihannsu
# 44
10-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankokuneko View Post
You should go visit an asian country sometime. Where I come from, the women with sizes around less than the 1st bar amounts to about 1/4 - 1/3 of the people I see when I go outside
first, my wife is Asian and her breasts are more near the upper limits of the bars. secondly, everyone would agree that it would be better money invested that the devs got more species into STO than making genderless humans.
Captain
# 45
10-13-2013, 03:08 AM
There is nothing wrong with the bust slider, my main character has her's on the third bar and it's just fine, in terms of proportions which is what matters to me it's just about perfect. I think it's safe to leave the thing as it is.
Career Officer
# 46
10-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob2485 View Post
you got a point there someone screwed up in that. I think someone forgot what the purpose of breasts are when they created the various alien species look in the game. In order to have breasts the creature has to be a Mammal.
It would be illogical to assume that the Terran evolutionary process would apply equally to every species in the known universe. Unless you have empirical evidence to the contrary that would support your claim, it is entirely probable that evolution has taken a different course elsewhere that would result in other species, not native to Earth, manifesting similar anatomical and physiological features as Earth Humans.

Such similarity would not, absent proof to the contrary, necessarily indicate that form follows function in these cases. Until such time as we can certify that all living organisms in the known universe have been cataloged and properly studied, your claim is merely supposition at best.
Career Officer
# 47
10-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valethar View Post
It would be illogical to assume that the Terran evolutionary process would apply equally to every species in the known universe. Unless you have empirical evidence to the contrary that would support your claim, it is entirely probable that evolution has taken a different course elsewhere that would result in other species, not native to Earth, manifesting similar anatomical and physiological features as Earth Humans.

Such similarity would not, absent proof to the contrary, necessarily indicate that form follows function in these cases. Until such time as we can certify that all living organisms in the known universe have been cataloged and properly studied, your claim is merely supposition at best.
Apparently you missed STO's explanation given in the Breen story arc that the Preservers seeded life in this portion of the galaxy, is also why everyone is a bipedal hominoid.
Career Officer
# 48
10-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
Apparently you missed STO's explanation given in the Breen story arc that the Preservers seeded life in this portion of the galaxy, is also why everyone is a bipedal hominoid.
Actually I didn't. Read the post again. See the part about evolutionary processes? Even if all the planets seeded by the Preservers matched Earth's biosphere exactly, there would be variances. As such, the supposition that 'only mammals would have breasts' is incorrect.
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-17-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm going with *facepalm* on this. I'm a girl, and I see nothing wrong with the boob bar as-is. I keep 'em about as in proportion as possible for my toon's height. She's a C-cup (probably too big for our squeamish OP, though) I'm a cup size larger in reality, but it just didn't look right on my toon, the boob shape isn't natural enough any larger than a C, so I opted for a C-cup size equivalent. Otherwise, I'd have modeled her chest off my own. I know women with natural G & H cups (they're pretty dang big cup sizes) To be honest, I know women of all weight ranges, and only know one washboard chested woman. The rest average around a DD regardless of weight. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate hearing anyone nitpick over toon boobie size if they modeled a toon's chest after their own real boobs.

The beauty of the big boob toons is you can always tell which ones are dudes IRL. It's like the biggest dead giveaway there is.
Captain
# 50
10-18-2013, 02:55 AM
To the squemish OP, i say make the slider longer........ oh and make one for the Glutius maximus too.....
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!