Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 171
09-30-2013, 08:36 AM
New week and new events, be sure to check out our EVENTS list for this week.

It is only Monday but we already have an amazing 11 events up for this week!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
# 172
10-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
New week and new events, be sure to check out our EVENTS list for this week.

It is only Monday but we already have an amazing 11 events up for this week!
We have lots of busy bees keeping our community active and happy!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 173
10-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanator1918 View Post
We have lots of busy bees keeping our community active and happy!
Quite true at present we have no less than 58 dedicated officers that help with the running of our community! The number of officers is probably higher than the population of some fleets. Despite that we are always looking for more people that are willing to pitch in and help even if it is just an hour a week but there is no expectation on anyone to contribute in such a manner and we have plenty of space left for members that just want to focus on gaming.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 182
# 174
10-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Squadron 47, UFP's PvP team is on the lookout for new recruits. When joining the fleet, please note on your application if you have interest in joining S47, and you'll be put in touch with the right people!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 175
10-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Well the week isn't over yet and already we have 10 hosted events up for next week!

Be sure to check them out HERE.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 176
10-14-2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
Well the week isn't over yet and already we have 10 hosted events up for next week!

Be sure to check them out HERE.
And up to 12 now!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
# 177
10-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Kudos to the event team for more evidence of their hardwork.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 178
10-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanator1918 View Post
Kudos to the event team for more evidence of their hardwork.
And already next week is starting to fill up with events!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
# 179
10-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Something completely noteworthy of bringing up. Is that if there are any individuals who want to join a community not just to be a number, or even a particpant, but also be somone who provides a service for the community. The event officer is an ideal position for you and a noble one which benefits our whole community.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 200
# 180
10-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanator1918 View Post
The event officer is an ideal position for you and a noble one which benefits our whole community.
We definitely have some interesting events coming up this week, and that's all thanks to the event officers!

My favourites are:

- A replaying of the Devidian missions in the run up to Halloween.

and

- Bloodwine and Opera. Where the KDF gather to trade tales of glory!


We've certainly got events suited for everyone .
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Dentari-STO.png
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 PM.