Republic Veteran
# 11
10-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Looks more Mon calamari

Career Officer
# 12
10-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Looks like I might consider a Voth lockbox ship. Seems like that's where all the cool stuff will go anyway. The reputation has neither their weapons nor drones or anything that seems to be Voth in origin.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Rihannsu
# 13
10-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Looking forward to seeing the Voth Fortress ship. Sounds like it could be on tribble later today, if Geko's time frame is accurate.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 14
10-18-2013, 12:38 PM
am i the only one who really does not like how those beam weapons look?... with those black points and triangles inside...?
Captain
# 15
10-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
am i the only one who really does not like how those beam weapons look?... with those black points and triangles inside...?
Apparently.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 16
10-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Who knows, the heavy anti-energy weapon focus might just be the catalyst needed to get a solution to the torpedo problem.
We would also need some way to boost the torpedo damage without losing energy damage to make it work... Any news on those new fancy fleet tactical consoles? It would make sense if they go for a energy type + projectile type damage boost...
Join Unrepentant!

Career Officer
# 17
10-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
Ehm, I thought those were still being worked on. But you're right, it would be strange to show them off in a devblog if that would be the case.O_o
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Career Officer
# 18
10-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Please say a drain build will actually work against these monsters! Would seem the logical type of weapon to attack with.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
# 19
10-18-2013, 12:46 PM
So then we are getting another new type of Antiproton weapons along with Chroniton and Transphasics torps... nice.
Captain
# 20
10-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Interesting. Honestly I think I'm gonna feel bad about dropping the big ships in particular given the numbers likely aboard. The abilities though, sounds like packing a sci team and a subnuc will be valuable, while AOEing away will be a fast way to die. I wonder though, if you're in the Sphere's gravity well, and they hit you with enough power drain to say turn off your engines, shouldn't gravity ensue?